Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+8
jgl360
philcollins
Keith Mopar
mikes mopar
smoken340
GONEFISHIN'
Cookie-Monster
JGL
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Brads70 Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:33 am

3" of snow on the ground from last night! Crazy for this time of the year. Sure don't hear much from the global warming people these days. clown
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:04 am

Good morning it was 9 when I got up at 5 so probably hit 13 or so today but its raining and thats good we need it.
Have a great day and stay safe please
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:03 am

Good morning 9 and showers today. We got alot of rain yesterday looks like 2 inches and looks to be showers for the weekend.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:01 am

Good morning, last time here was Monday, I guess I must have been busy doing not a whole lot.
I was just listening to the tv police report on the N.S. shooting. Lots of details but unfortunately too many victims too.
Have a good day and stay safe.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:18 pm

Good morning it was 4 when I got up probably 12 or so but cloudy and it looks like a wet weekend. No worries I have a raised bed to get built and filled with soil and planted so a bit of rain is no problem.
Stay safe and have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:52 am

Good day, just before noon, sunny and bright with showers for Mon. and Tue., maybe. Time to get the vehicles cleaned up for the warmer season...Does not look good for large car shows this summer...bummer, but small ones might have a chance, time will tell. New Brunswick has Canada's best covid record population wise so some things are opening and some rules are relaxed,for now, we will see how things go. Some provinces are starting the first week of May or so.
Have a great day and stay safe.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:59 am

Good morning 10 rain showers for today which will wash off the unbelievable amount of pollen That is around this year. Ya JG the big shows are gone this year but I think here at least the car clubs are just going to have get togethers randomly. We have done a couple of 1 hour cruises but thats it no one gets out of the cars no mingling just go burn some less expensive fuel. Camping is still allowed here at privately owned campgrounds but all the provincial and federal campgrounds are locked down. We have cancelled 2 trips and are waiting to see what the May long weekend will bring, we camp with at least 2 other couples but this will not be possible as far as card games horse shoes and other bits of entertainment. Even the evening campfire will be different having to be 6 feet apart for 6 people makes for a big circle no bowls of popcorn none of Reg`s famous pepperoni or hunter sausage basically this whole way of the way it was is gone for a longtime. I am ok with all the measures I get the need but missing what I love to do when I can finally afford it financially and time wise is like a kick in the seeds damnit.
Anyhow stay safe stay home the sooner this is over the sooner we can creat our new normal.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Good afternoon. Beautiful sunny day here. Doing a little BBQ and just relaxing. Did a complete detailing of the Duster. Just need another good rain to clean up the streets. Have a good day and stay safe.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:42 am

Good mid afternoon, the sun was out this morning but is slowly being taken over by some clouds as it is supposed to rain overnight and part of Tue. and Wed.
Reg the seeds are too damn old or overused anyway.
It sure feels to have some rules loosened.
Stay safe and follow the procedures unlike our southern neighbors.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Good evening 14 and a bit of drizzle this afternoon which will be more like rain later and tomorrow. Do any of you have a Pharaohs car club chapter when you live?
Have a nice evening
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:33 pm

Good afternoon. Mild day at 11, but it's clouding over and we should be getting rain for the next couple of days.
Reg, I tried looking up a Pharaohs car club chapter, but I couldn't find a thing. Although they do have a Facebook page.
Enjoy whats left of your day. And stay safe.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:48 pm

warm & damp today - my excitement was making a mail run and going to my office to water my plant - getting out of the house every 6 days is helping me stay sane - working at home is not ideal for me. And the Fish is still in the hospital getting her new headers.
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:35 am

Good morning all. We are getting plenty of rain today and possibly up to noon tomorrow .
Lyle, I just seen a picture of your Fish on Facebook, unless there's a twin to it out there.
Have a good day all. And Stay Safe.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:57 am

Hello, I'm so busy I forget to visit more often--ha ha. Me and my friend across the street put new brake pads and rotors on the Dart but we made a slight mistake...forgot to install the inner bearing on the drivers side, ah well it is only a $5 goof up. Today up to 17 so far. House cleaning seems to be a fairly popular pastime during this period of confinement among our older generation. That and taking walks. Today is our 14th day with no new cases. Things are slowly starting to move.
Keep doing what you are doing to stay safe.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:37 pm

smoken340 wrote:Good morning all. We are getting plenty of rain today and possibly up to noon tomorrow .
Lyle, I just seen a picture of your Fish on Facebook, unless there's a twin to it out there.
Have a good day all. And Stay Safe.

Could well be mine, Dan - I've posted a few pix in different forums and on-line car shows lately
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:39 pm

Good Morning Thread - Page 19 95331610

Lyle, Pretty sure this is yours.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:44 pm

smoken340 wrote:Good Morning Thread - Page 19 95331610

Lyle, Pretty sure this is yours.

yup, that's me - I think we were staging for a club cruise last fall
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Good evening 15 nice day bit of wind this morning but nice afternoon. Looks like rain for the weekend so doing a cruise tomorrow past our auto appraisers home who just passed away another victim of the dreaded Cancer. Nice collection of Mopars there Lyle of course made all the better by that white one eh! Supposed to rain all weekend so may get a chance to put a new piece of jewelry on the car, nothing big or expensive but its chrome and thats all good with this crow.
Have a great evening
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Fri May 01, 2020 9:24 am

Afternoon guys, not much...went for walk, cloudy and breezy then more house cleaning...bit by bit. Supposed to get some rain around supper time.
Have a great day, stay safe!
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat May 02, 2020 7:22 am

Good morning 10 and it appears as the rain was plentiful overnight and more on the way for the next few days but mid week next it is going to get back to warm sunny days! Took the car for a run and met up with a few guys at the prescribed distancing rules and discussed what to do now that all the shows are toast. We are thinking of a few road trips nothing overnight just go burn some gas. One thought is a modified poker run where instead of poker cards you have to go to a designated spot and take a picture then on and on until you are done. Just something different to do seems like everyone is into it so we will see. Stay safe Good Morning Thread - Page 19 14a0c810
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sat May 02, 2020 8:18 am

Good morning, just came back from the doctors. Everything seems fine.
Reg, that sounds like a great idea.
We should hit 19 today but very little sun. Have a good day and stay safe
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Sun May 03, 2020 3:07 pm

Good morning-evening, shined the Dart Sport wheels back-to-black on the tires, so that part is done. We had a fairly sunny day til the clouds rolled in . The weather was nice so went for a drive and a walk. Our usual Sunday supper which consists of take-out food from a place other than home. Sinus scan tomorrow morning, to see if that is the cause of my taste buds being on holidays. It sure would be nice if I could taste my food again.
Reg did you solve any world problems again in your car pal discussions??
Later and stay safe.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun May 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Good afternoon 15 and sunny but holy mother of pearl did it rain in stretches in the night and morning. At one point in the night I woke up and thought thats one hell of a wind but it was rain as it turns out. Spent the day puttering around waiting for an email that our on line order was ready but it never came so I guess its tomorrow now. I had bought a chrome trim ring for the blower motor off a fellow out here awhile ago and got that installed today, can`t have enough chrome in my car anyway. JG we did have a vigorous discussion about candidates for the biggest idiot ever, there were several categories including political, local and nationally as well as a few car people and finally a few guys who were no there to defend themselves but will surely return the favour when we are not there!
Stay safe wear a condom oh wait that was along time ago stay safe stay home
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sun May 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Good evening all, what a beautiful day it was today. 22 and sunny. Had the old Duster out for a spin today. Really enjoyed buying cheap gas for a change.Everyone stay safe.Good Morning Thread - Page 19 Img_6511
Good Morning Thread - Page 19 Img_6510Good Morning Thread - Page 19 Img_6512
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Mon May 04, 2020 8:42 am

Lookin' good, Dan
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

Back to top Go down