Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+7
Keith Mopar
GONEFISHIN'
Brads70
jgl360
Ragtacker
Cookie-Monster
smoken340
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Keith Mopar Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:58 am

Reg looking good, those are some welds you're putting down.

Cooler today around 5 for a high but we are getting a rain snow mix. I came back from BC yesterday and man what a snow storm, just after we passed through they shut the high way down as the Semi's were just stuck all over even though they were chained up.

Good day all, and Reg keep the pics coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:40 pm

We had 167mm of rain here and 230mm of rain in Chilliwack. The wife and I went to out to Chilliwack Sat evening and man it was hard to see the roads and still had idiots driving 130 and 140. Had to give back the dog we took in as he got really vicious with me on the first night and was trying to bite me and then in the morning first thing he was still super vicious towards me and he was laying at the front door. I had to get wife up at 5:00 and I had to call the owners to come get him. I could not leave the wife alone with the dog in a nuts faze and we also figured when the grand kids come over something could turn horribly wrong so the wife said she does not want him. Unfortunately we heard today that the people have decided to put the poor guy down and not having much of a chance at life. We had gone to Chilliwack to pick up a new little guy who came down from Prince George. Him and his siblings came from a reserve and apparently the owners could not afford to get the parents spayed or neutered so a couple took the puppies in and had put them up for sale and will be getting the parents fixed. Puppies have been dewormed and micro chipped and our little guy just needs to have his first shots. 9 wks old - 15lbs. The red lab is the one we took in....very sad

Good Morning Thread - Page 38 Ax3GVXi Good Morning Thread - Page 38 Bit4s8o
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:40 pm

That little guy sure is cute Cookie!!

Cool day here +2 for a high but still no snow on the ground which is very unusual for us. I was thinking all that moisture in BC has to get to us in a white form but so far no snow.

Today I emptied 3 zip lock bags of small parts on the Barracuda, feels so good although tons of work left.

Keep safe and stay healthy Eh!

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:12 am

Good morning, when I got up this morning the ground was partly white but it did not last. I seen some video on the news and parts of BC do not look dry with water, mud slides and junk all over. It's not a good situation.

Keep safe and stay healthy.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:54 pm

The Sumas flooding is just east of where I live. Idiots of the past thought it a great idea to drain the Sumas lake and put farm land there. Problem is that the rain did not directly cause the flooding but the Nooksak river dikes popped and let the water in to flats and this is not the first time this has happened.
Bright and sunny here tomorrow.
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Good evening 4 and rain but snow not far away up island. Cookie how are you making out over there? Sad to hear about the adopted dog but sometimes they have not had a good life and can`t be rehabbed. The puppy is pretty darn cute eh, we are getting another Yorkie in January. I have to fly out to Calgary for a few hours to get him then fly back home, thats what I did for our little girl so no biggy. That Sumas issue needs to be resolved because we all know this is not the last time its going to flood like that but tell me why the emerg warning did not get set off possibly could have helped save some livestock. Breaks my heart to see all those animals die… sad very sad. Props to all who tried their best to save as many as they ccould.
Have a great rest of your day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Good Friday all. Not bad here no snow a high of 4 today.

Yea I agree Reg, is sad to see al the animals drowning in all that water and the other animals that didn't make the news. We had some friends visiting Vancouver and they are safe but their Jeep not so much. They climbed out and waded through waste deep water and then watched as their vehicle got washed away. But then again they are safe and now dry.

Hopefully I'll have my heater box back together tomorrow and in the car!!!

Have a good weekend all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Good evening 4 and calm as well as dry for now. Looks like theres more rain coming but it may slide north and we need that. Got the tent winterized and all the moisture control done as well as the winter cover installed today..thats 2 hours I won`t get back but its necessary so its all good. Got the rear lower fender cut and fit today so I primed it and tomorrow I can weld it in and finish up the passenger side then onto prepping the trunk and under side for primer. Looking for some double height jack stands to get some working room under the car. Had my buddy who owns a Napa store check and they have them just not here and not likely to be anytime soon so its going to be wood shoring for now it appears.
Have a great rest of your evening and please stay safe eh
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Reg, we are all good here. If you want to get to Chilliwack you have drive all the way around through Mission. Our future does not look bright on this planet, best we all go to Mars and fk that up as well.
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Keith Mopar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:15 am

Quite the mess...too bad.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:10 am

Good morning 3 and kinda maybe clear not sure yet. Beauty day yesterday got lots done on the project. The welding is for the most part done. I have to drop the rear end as it needs to be gone through and then I can finish up spot welding the inner and outer wheel wells and grinding off the welds prime then paint. Going to finish the trunk scraping of the under coating today and if theres time pull the front fenders off so I can start cleaning up the engine bay for prime and paint. Heres a few pics of the weekends work.
Have a great day and stay safe
Good Morning Thread - Page 38 8d029710
Good Morning Thread - Page 38 54f7a310
Good Morning Thread - Page 38 7603a710
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:15 am

Looking good Reg. Welding in good metal is the most satisfying part of body work!

For some reason nice and warm here a high of 11.

I was able to put my heater box back together and get it in the car. Putting on the clips that hold the box together was a real pain and it took me almost 4 hours to get them all on without destroying the box!

Stay dry Reg and Cookie!

Cookie-Monster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:36 pm

We have more water on the way. Got half the christmas lights up yesterday with the break in weather.
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Keith Mopar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:06 pm

Thanks Keith it really is a good feeling for sure. Cookie ya beat me to it was going to do that on Friday last week but the garage was calling me, maybe this week. Looks like JG is getting hammered tonight and not in a good way.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:51 am

Good morning all. Getting snow today and a high of 0 but double digits by the weekend.

Hopefully you BC guys don't get any more rain and the boys working on the train tracks can get them back working by Friday.

Hopefully I get the Dash in the Barracuda in tomorrow. Today I'm working on the sister-in-law's little G5.

Good day all.

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:01 am

Good MM afternoon, when I got up this morning the ground was partly white and it still is; temp went from +.5 to +1 and down to +.1 for now and to top it all off it is cloudy. It is supposed to be a lousy week weatherwise.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm

More rain and more rain and more rain........that's all I can say about that
Taking the wifey in for surgery tomorrow and she will be in the hospital for 3-5 days. This December is just going to fly past so fast I won't what the hell happened.
"Carry On"
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:05 pm

Evening gents, 4 and ya raining. Best wishes for your bride Cookie hope all goes well. Theres lots of rain coming which I would gladly not see but theres 3 storms lined up in a row here so here we go again. You will be warm for awhile Keith its all Hawaiian moisture which is the shits for the snow pack which will melt and well more water just what we need. Going down to the local autobody supply shop tomorrow to get primer and seam sealer and maybe a couple of pints of red so I can do the trunk and engine bay so the owner can tell me which she prefers. Its either viper red or 1965 ruby red.
Have a great day and stay safe
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:20 am

We just put up the Christmas tree with the lights too...we have had an artificial one for years, it is about 30 years old and still looks good. I wish the weather would look as good as the tree does, raining again and made it to past +2.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:12 am

JG mine goes up right after Sunday is done. Ours is artificial as well having been a volunteer firefighter and seeing dry natural trees go up in flames we switched. The owners thought because the tree stopped taking water in and the base was full they assumed the same for the tree, nothing could be further from the truth. Quite the storm you guys are having out there, take care eh
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:36 pm

Good day all. Warm today high of 12. Yea +12 hard to believe.

I put up the Christmas lights outside since it was so warm today and Sunday the Christmas tree is going up.
I have the Dash in on the Barracuda and I'm trying to free up the heater controls today. Sitting for almost 5 years and covered in crud and one of the sliders won't even move so I have it soaking in penetrating oil.

Have a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:24 pm

Good day all. Been raining here all day, but we are staying at a mild 8. I for one could do without Christmas, but unfortunately my wife doesn't agree with me and now that I have a grand daughter who is just starting to understand Christmas, I guess that I can't skip it. So with that said all of the lights and decorations are up outside but the tree won't happen for another week, as we do the real thing. I hope all you guys on the west coast are safe.
Reg and Keith, you guys are both working to hard as you are making me tired. Keep the pictures coming boys.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:41 pm

Excellent Keith make sure you flash up some pics here. Are you doing a reinstall of the original wiring or going all new. I got the lipstick for the Valiant today, I am going to spray the trunk first to make sure the owner likes the shade but jeeez if ya don`t like Viper Red theres something wrong lol.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Ragtacker wrote: I got the lipstick for the Valiant today, I am going to spray the trunk first to make sure the owner likes the shade but jeeez if ya don`t like Viper Red theres something wrong lol.

Reg, don't forget to post a picture, so that we have a chance to approve of the color as well. lol

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

GONEFISHIN' likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:16 pm

You bet Dan, i lost today to customers and errands so I will be spraying next weekend.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next