Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+8
Grumpy427
blown motor
GONEFISHIN'
philcollins
Cookie-Monster
Keith Mopar
Ragtacker
smoken340
12 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Brads70 Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 pm

smoken340 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:Good day all, another +5 day again. Did a little yard work, who would have thought that would happen in January. Feeling much better today.

Funny I'm what 40 minutes from you and we still have a couple of feet of snow that's slowly melting. I was down in Toronto last Friday and as soon as your past HWY 89 the " banana belt" starts with no snow. Very Happy

I guess that's the price you pay to live in Gods country. Smile
And I wouldn't mind moving out to gods country. I think that I could put up with the extra snow, instead of this rat race.

I understand that. I can't stand even driving through Toronto never mind living there. I lived down there for the High School years, that's enough for me, served my time in hell! Very Happy Mind you Barrie is getting too busy for me also. If I had my way I'd live in Huntsville or north of Huntsville. Not much work up there though.....
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Brads70 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:Good day all, another +5 day again. Did a little yard work, who would have thought that would happen in January. Feeling much better today.

Funny I'm what 40 minutes from you and we still have a couple of feet of snow that's slowly melting. I was down in Toronto last Friday and as soon as your past HWY 89 the " banana belt" starts with no snow. Very Happy

And I wouldn't mind moving out to gods country. I think that I could put up with the extra snow, instead of this rat race.

I understand that. I can't stand even driving through Toronto never mind living there. I lived down there for the High School years, that's enough for me, served my time in hell! Very Happy   Mind you Barrie is getting too busy for me also. If I had my way I'd live in Huntsville or north of Huntsville. Not much work up there though.....

Isn't that funny, I spent my high school years living in Barrie, (until I got expelled from any school in that region) but at that time if you blinked you missed the town. (now a city). We actually lived on what at that time were the outskirts of town on a street named after a very prominent family. The street was called Old Judge Harvey Road. We moved to Toronto, and here I remain. Always thought about moving back to the bush.lol

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:15 pm

not that good a morning - slipped on the stairs at home last week - surgery on Thursday to reattach the big tendon above my left knee to the big muscle groups in the thigh. Hopefully I'll heal quick and with good physio I'll be able to kick the clutch in by May or June pale
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:45 pm

GONEFISHIN' wrote:not that good a morning - slipped on the stairs at home last week - surgery on Thursday to reattach the big tendon above my left knee to the big muscle groups in the thigh. Hopefully I'll heal quick and with good physio I'll be able to kick the clutch in by May or June pale

Good grief! Sounds painful ! Here's to a speedy recovery!
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:48 pm

smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote:

I understand that. I can't stand even driving through Toronto never mind living there. I lived down there for the High School years, that's enough for me, served my time in hell! Very Happy   Mind you Barrie is getting too busy for me also. If I had my way I'd live in Huntsville or north of Huntsville. Not much work up there though.....

Isn't that funny, I spent my high school years living in Barrie, (until I got expelled from any school in that region) but at that time if you blinked you missed the town. (now a city). We actually lived on what at that time were the outskirts of town on a street named after a very prominent family. The street was called Old Judge Harvey Road. We moved to Toronto, and here I remain. Always thought about moving back to the bush.lol

HAHA parallel lives? I got suspended from HS , got stabbed while in HS and shot at the first day we moved into the neighborhood. But other than that it was a great place to live! Gotta love the 80's! Laughing
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 am

Sounds like Brads70 had active teens. Its peaceful down here in southern New Brunswick but good work is hard to come by.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:50 am

Good morning everyone, ''good luck Lyle'', the sun just showed up, -3 this morning and heading to +3 or more. We are having a calm winter so far, I think the snow blower is getting tired of oversleeping...not getting much exercise.
Have a great day everyone.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:52 am

Good morning, 2 at the moment and its supposed to be sunny most of the week.

GONEFISHIN' wrote:not that good a morning - slipped on the stairs at home last week - surgery on Thursday to reattach the big tendon above my left knee to the big muscle groups in the thigh. Hopefully I'll heal quick and with good physio I'll be able to kick the clutch in by May or June pale

Well thats sounds damn painful good luck with the surgery and don`t overdo it in recovery.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:05 am

thanks all
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Good day all. Not to bad today, we hit +4 but we did have a wind chill, so it felt a little cooler.
Lyle, I wish you good luck and hope for a speedy recovery.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Brads70 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote:

HAHA parallel lives?  I got suspended from HS , got stabbed while in HS and shot at the first day we moved into the neighborhood. But other than that it was a great place to live! Gotta love the 80's!   Laughing

Well I lived here in Toronto, through the late 60s and 70s. Up until present. And truth be told it was great living here then. Now not so much.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:33 am

Good morning everyone, I am going to start putting the roof rail weatherstrip, I hope all goes well. -5 here this morning so put some heaters on in the garage, I will check if it warmed up enough.
Have a good day everyone.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:41 am

Well I guess anlauto must have fallen off the face of the earth or something, his last visit here was
Wed May 11, 2016 4:16 pm, ''another one bites the dust''.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:46 am

Good morning all, only going to +1 today and we may get a bit of snow, but not a lot. good luck with installing the weather stripping JG. Have a good day all.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:56 am

JGL wrote:Well I guess anlauto must have fallen off the face of the earth or something, his last visit here was

Everyone wants a Canadian site, but some don't want to work at keeping it alive, and Alan is one of these guys. Lots of knowledge that he could share, but doesn't want to hang in there and help the site to grow. Everybody says how great the forabodies only site is. Well it wasn't always like it is. If I recall in the beginning it was the b-body site that kept it alive and it took around 3 years for the a-body site to catch on. We have many mopar people here in Canada, but they already established sites like Joeys mopar sites, and it's hard to pull them over and keep them interested.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:16 am

JGL wrote:Well I guess anlauto must have fallen off the face of the earth or something, his last visit here was

Alan has been hanging over here... http://www.e-bodies.org/

Cody the owner of this new site is a friend of mine also.

http://forum.e-bodies.org/index.php?topic=110.0
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:01 am

Good morning -2 maybe 6 ish later but oh that glorious sun feels so good. My new to me 8 3/4 ships tomorrow so in about a week theres going to be alot of work happening on the car as I try to finish all the other real work happening. The list is install the 8 3/4 rear end, new ceramic coated headers 2.5 stainless exhaust with x pipe, magnaflow mufflers, new signal cancelling switch, new wood steering wheel, restored dash guage bezel, pull the seats and cut and sew new upholstery with the new to me branding irons for the back seat. Still contemplating repop headlight bezels and hood trim but will see as sneaking all this stuff into the car is getting harder and harder as the slush fund dwindles.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:46 am

Well Reg, I would say that you have your plate pretty full for a while. The damn budget is always there somehow isn't it.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:17 am

Good morning everyone, 0 this morning, last night was eventful as we had a warm front come through. The morning started with light flurries before noon, then the dreaded freezing rain late yesterday afternoon and now rain. This added up to power a failure in our region from 10ish last night to 3 this morning. Today it's still cloudy with drizzle falling.
Have a great day all.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:48 am

Good morning 2 maybe 7-8 for a high. Another nice day yesterday but looks like showers are possible today. JG my brother in NS said they had one heck of a storm through on Monday/Tuesday maybe the same one.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:00 am

Ragtacker wrote:Good morning 2 maybe 7-8 for a high. Another nice day yesterday but looks like showers are possible today. JG my brother in NS said they had one heck of a storm through on Monday/Tuesday maybe the same one.
Have a great day
No not the same one, their storm was passing south of NS but the south shore got drenched. The storm last night they were getting some of it but only in rain.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Good day all, a few showers today, but we did reach +5. Supposed to get some heavy rain this evening into tomorrow. Better than snow I guess.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 am

Good morning all, going to be above normal again today with a high of +4, with a little rain.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:45 am

Good morning people, starting off at 0 and going up a few degrees, breezy at some places but nothing serious...oh yes cloudy too.
have a great day all.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 am

Good morning 0 hmmm thats not supposed to happen this week. Showers today but then again they said that yesterday and it was a nice day so whoever they are they know nothing.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next