Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+8
jgl360
philcollins
Keith Mopar
mikes mopar
smoken340
GONEFISHIN'
Cookie-Monster
JGL
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker Wed May 20, 2020 4:35 pm

You guys from Ontario and east from there look like theres finally some great weather on the way
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu May 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Beautiful sunny and warm for the past two days. Loving every minute of it. Supposed to be like this for the next few days. Hoping to get the Duster out this weekend. Have a good day and stay safe.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu May 21, 2020 4:37 pm

We had another beautiful day but 1 more covid case (I figure it's from the northern town of Campbellton N.B. where they protested with the village across the river which is in Quebec).
The high of the day here was 32...probably 28 at the airport. The next few days look pretty descent too. More outside work done today too.
Have a great day and as usual...STAY SAFE.

Just found out on the news that our covid case is a 10 year old child which was in a day care.

Last edited by jgl360 on Thu May 21, 2020 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more details)
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri May 22, 2020 8:08 am

Good morning 11 and feels cooler than that. What a day yesterday rain like biblical rain then a little tornado not that far from our home picked up a trampoline and took it aways away and dropped in the new owners driveway, bit of a shock when they got home I bet. Not in all my years has there ever been that type of wind storm here, I have seen water spouts on the ocean but never on land. I think Keith sent that storm cell our way for all the rain we send them lol. Work has gone from non existent to I needed that yesterday so my life is back to normal inside these 4 walls still tough to get supplies but everyone is in the same predicament.
Have a great day stay safe
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Fri May 22, 2020 8:54 am

beautiful day yesterday sunny high 25; today looks to be the same, but with some cloud. Still waiting for the Fish to come home
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Fri May 22, 2020 11:59 am

Well Lyle waiting is normally not any fun especially when it is for something important like a car or health.
Today is almost like yesterday and the temp got up to 28-29. My wife's oldest sister was 70 yesterday and she lives like 15 minutes away but our heat sure did not reach them.
Hey Reg, work is something you used to do and now you will probably do catch-up for a while. Not always encouraging when you can't get the material you need.
More loosening of covid rules for us. ---Active cases in Canada besides Ont. and Que. =49. Those two provinces have over 1000 between them.

Have a great and safe day.

Last edited by jgl360 on Sat May 23, 2020 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added details)
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Fri May 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Good afternoon, It's been another beautiful again. Looks like I can drive the Duster legal this weekend. My licence plate sticker expired on my birthday in May. But I sent for the new one in March and it finally came in. Supposed to be a decent weekend, so all is good for a drive.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 am

Good morning, another sunny day although it is a bit cooler than the others. Hamburger patties making day as we bought some meat from a butcher yesterday. It is one of our regular summer routines.
Dan it is weird that you guys have a system like that. When we apply online for our sticker we can drive right away as long as we print our acceptance sheet and then it only takes about 1 1/2 weeks before we get the sticker in the mail.
Have another great day...
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat May 23, 2020 7:48 am

Good morning its around 11 or so the batteries are dead in my super duper wiz bang sending unit which is up on the highest point of the roof so thats my project today I guess. Another casualty in this mess here Swiss Chalet was seized by the bailiff here so there goes the I didn`t take anything out for super back up plan. Dan JG here most insurance agents offices are still closed so you can call them and renew they will email and you print off the renewal then they will snail mail the sticker. I am very lucky, the lady who helped me get my collector plates is still working but out of her pickup so I just meet her in a parking lot we self distance sign where the highlights are and Boom done tag and all but not alot of Agents are doing that. It struck me as we met in aN empty parking lot that we can now waltz into a store and buy weed but have to meet in an empty parking lots on the sly to buy insurance.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Good afternoon, wow I’m loving this run of beautiful sunny and warm weather we are having. JG, Reg, I guess we are living a new normal now. We will just get used to it and then they’ll find a cure for this damn covid. They said that for those that didn’t get the sticker in time, could still drive, but all you need is for that one dumb ass cop that doesn’t know what’s going on, to spoil your day. Everyone stay safe and enjoy your weekend.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun May 24, 2020 9:18 am

Good morning 12 or so bit of rain just starting. Well yesterday turned into a piece of shit, was going onto the roof to get those batteries replaced and the ladder went out from under me as I was putting my first foot on the roof and I came down like a lightning bolt. No concussion thankfully I sure don`t need another one nothing broken again thankfully but lots of bark missing and lots of colour to come I am sure. The ladder is toast I guess landing ontop of it I tore the side rails away from the rivets And bent it pretty good. The only other damage was two broken composite tiles that I now have to replace so pretty lucky but bruised ego is easier to deal with than the dreaded 3 brain nock.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sun May 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Come on Reg. What are you doing climbing a ladder without a helper. You would think that a man your age would know better. Well glad nothing other then the ladder is broke. I just hope that your wife slaps you.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sun May 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Another beautiful day here today. Man we sure are having a nice run of good weather. Have a great day stay safe and Reg, stay off ladders.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun May 24, 2020 12:43 pm

smoken340 wrote:Come on Reg. What are you doing climbing a ladder without a helper. You would think that a man your age would know better. Well glad nothing other then the ladder is broke. I just hope that your wife slaps you.
Ya after she screamed finding me laying on the deck the unsympathetic side quickly emerged. Ya I should know better being ex volunteer firefighter and all.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Mon May 25, 2020 8:55 am

Good day all, well after a hard rain fall last night. We have yet another beautiful day today. Going to be hot and humid, with temperatures around 30. Have a good day all. And
Reg, I hope that you’re doing well today.

Last edited by smoken340 on Mon May 25, 2020 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Mon May 25, 2020 9:52 am

Good morning its 12 or so today and raining but will get nice and warm and dry as the week gets longer. Ya Dan thanks I am ok but really f`n sore feels like I got pulled through a Knot hole Backwards.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 am

Well hello, I guess Mr Reg did not have a real good weekend...did she slap hard?

Went for a drive with the Dart yesterday, ran a few errands at the same time then stopped at DQ for a blizzard and the Darts shifting cable broke, called a tow truck and the driver was able to get the car in drive so I drove it to my usual garage, was cheaper than a tow call but not free. Hope they can rig it up somehow or replace it.
Yesterday my sister's tenant showed me a picture of her wholly car floor and told me they wanted $700-800 to repair it and I told her I could do that for a hell of lot less. So this morning I fixed it and the car was ready around 1:00 she was very pleased.  The temp right now is 25 with sun and should still go up a bit...Thursday should be our warmest day of the week and going to 32 and sun. Even getting dry.
Have a great day and stay safe!
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Mon May 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Reg, you sure got lucky!
My legs are still messed up from my fall on the stairs, and that's 3 years ago now.
Take care of that, keep an eye open, and if you need treatment go right away.
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Tue May 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Good afternoon. Another hot and sunny day 31 with humidity around 40 . Supposed to be the same for tomorrow but go back to normal temperatures by the weekend. Have a great day.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Tue May 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Good day the rain Has moved off and now warming up but nothin like you southern Ontario guys Talk about going from winter to summer. Lyle I am very fortunate for sure 1. all I did so far at least is scare the hell out of myself 2. Diane did not kill me after making sure I was ok.
Have a great rest of the day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed May 27, 2020 6:22 am

Good morning 8 clear so ol sol is gonna warm up the left coast today. Should get around 20 ish here today but the best is yet to arrive but this will do for now.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Wed May 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Good morning evening style, another sunny day that got up to 30-32 and even mowed the lawn for the 3rd time in 2 weeks, it sure is calm out this evening...not even a breeze.
Have a great day and ...
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Wed May 27, 2020 8:18 pm

Reg! You are damn lucky you did not break yourself in half. Take time to rest and drink beer. Nice and warm here again.........ahhhhhhhhhh!
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 am

Yup still more sun today...Cookie I like your type of medicine...hard to overdose.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu May 28, 2020 5:53 am

Good morning 9 should see low 20`s today. Cookie my security cameras caught all the action And I have only watched it twice knowing full well how close I came to having a life changing fall. No more of that bs theres kids or pro`s for that stuff now.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next