Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+8
jgl360
philcollins
Keith Mopar
mikes mopar
smoken340
GONEFISHIN'
Cookie-Monster
JGL
12 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by jgl360 Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:51 am

Good day, went up to 10 today and our snow or rain...as we are on the water snow line is to start tomorrow around 4.
Started the Dart earlier and it seems to still run well this year.
The sun is shining, we will see what we get for a surprise later.
have a good one.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:54 pm

We got very light snow today it started around 4:30 this morning. But no real accumulation. Heavy stuff is supposed to come down just after 7pm tonight and end around 3am.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:53 am

Hi, ours did not start yet but the wind picked up and the clouds moved in...We'll see what we get.
Have a good day.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Good day, well we got anywhere between 15 and 25 centimetres here. Depending on what part of the city that you’re in. Supposed to snow again tomorrow but hopefully it’s only going to be flurries. The weather network is saying that we should be up around +7 come Monday. We’ll See. Have a good day all.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:39 am

Good morning, not as much as announced, only got less than 10 cm. Wind is there in gusts and is on the cold side. Went from -5 to -1 so far, should get a few days break after this.
hey Dan did you try to add my 4619 posts yet??
Have a great day all..
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:15 am

Good day, believe it or not no snow like you guys and it’s been hot here. Got up to 11 yesterday and the snow is disappearing fast.

Haven’t worked on my broken part of my grill since Monday been busy with the folks and it’s taking up all my spare time.

Have a great weekend all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Good afternoon 7 and I think its raining but yesterday was great until the late afternoon monsoon and this morning was great and now I think we are having a repeat of yesterday. What a great and productive 3 or 4 days this has been. Got the Dart into a local garage and had the center link changed out new front flex lines installed then had my safety inspection done for my collector plates. The ol girl passed with flying colours 3 years of getting to this point so now I can apply for my collector plates which means if I get the plates my insurance goes from 1200 per year to 300 with the same coverage. Thats alot of gas money even for a working guy so the application and all the pictures and reciepts will go in this week and then hurry up and wait. Oh ya sorry to say I cut the lawn again. Nobody hates and bitches about winter more than me and no one enjoys the return of spring and summer more than I do!
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 am

Ragtacker wrote:What a great and productive 3 or 4 days this has been. Got the Dart into a local garage and had the center link changed out new front flex lines installed then had my safety inspection done for my collector plates. The ol girl passed with flying colours 3 years of getting to this point so now I can apply for my collector plates which means if I get the plates my insurance goes from 1200 per year to 300 with the same coverage.  

WOW Reg, how come it takes so long to get collector plates and insurance there. I'm running personalized plates and still have collector insurance right from day one. Only difference is that I pay the full $120 a year for my sticker as opposed to $18 for a collector sticker. Oh and my collector insurance is $146 a year, with full coverage and 0 deductible.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

jgl360 wrote:

Yeah JG, I tried but it won't allow me to do it because you changed your screen name.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:14 am

Good morning 7,8,9 something like that and raining. Dan for our insurance the car has to be pristine in every way possible and also must pass aa inspection that includes mechanical and all other working parts. So all the lights must work and the last time I went to have an inspection the back up lights were not hooked up because my 727 did not have the pigtail attachment and I did not have a switch for the shift linkage which is the other option, I needed a new center link which is not easy to find a good one and new front flex lines which I had but they were not installed. Basically its a long time to gather everything you need if you don`t have it as well I got real close a year or so ago then decided to rewire the entire car which then pushed it all back again. Anyway we still have deductable on our collector insurance its strictly for pleasure use only and we cannot get a personalized plate for collector cars for some unknown reason. So ya fist pump on the West Coast for me got it done ins cost ZI will let you know in a few months once I get final approval.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Reg, so is your insurance, Government Insurance.
Our collector insurance is only good for attending car related events and Sunday drive or going for ice cream. And the Ontario government will allow us collectors plates on anything 25 years old. But we have to request them. Collector plates also have restrictions on the amount of driving done as well.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:30 pm

''Reg wrote''
(Oh ya sorry to say I cut the lawn again. Nobody hates and bitches about winter more than me and no one enjoys the return of spring and summer more than I do!)
We just grin and bear it!

Only one thing, you guys only get a fake winter but most of us get the real thing...You guys only have 3 seasons, spring, summer, fall then its spring again.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:34 pm

smoken340 wrote:
jgl360 wrote:

Yeah JG, I tried but it won't allow me to do it because you changed your screen name.

Almost makes sense, thanks for trying!
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:47 pm

Reg, what a crazy system you guys have for collector cars or whatever you want to call them and insurance sure is pricey but then again you only have 3 seasons too.

Hello, we got more white stuff as we did not have enough...hardly any wind today though. Shoveling snow and other related jobs is a pain, in quite a few places!

Have a good day!

jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:11 pm

We have close to the same system here. If you can get collector ins and collector plates your insurance goes way down. I even have collector ins on my 1990 Lebaron convertible, $240 a year but have to do less than 2k km's, which is perfect for me.

Not a bad day here, was a high of 6 and will have my broken grill painted black and argent silver tomorrow. Just have to put the rest of it back tomorrow. I'll have some pics of it when done.

Good day guys!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 am

Good morning 5 and showers today. Ya our insurance is gov run for the most part. We have to buy basic from them but can buy collision and comprehensive from private insurers. Theres no limit on k`s driven just can be driven for pleasure use only. To get the collector plates theres a number of steps, today I am taking every reciept I have for the car and detailed photos of every panel outside and every bit inside by definition dash, carpeted floors no removeable carpets allowed in the pics, front seat ,back seat ,package tray, headliner and door panels. They can reject any photo they deem unacceptable for whatever reason they decide. So I wind up with a binder of receipts and 44 pictures plus the 3 pages of the application ready to go for a 1 oclock meeting. Oh and anything bought without a reciept must be noted and you have to get the detailed list of those notarized by a notary type person. I am exhausted thinking about it.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 am

Good morning people, whew Reg that is a lot of details.
Today is cloudy but nothing falling and +6 at the moment. Pavement is wet and dirty. Not a whole lot going on either.
See you all later, have a good one.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:26 am

JG how ya feeling these days?
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:28 am

Reg it will be worth it when it's all behind you! Especially the money you save!

Nice day here a high of 9 and roads are just dry again! I'm sure we'll get more snow when the side roads clear up though!

Just repainted the broken grill black and silver but looks better than it did before. Now to assemble it today.

before:
Good Morning Thread - Page 13 Img_2112

After: and I just need to polish it a bit, the 2 cracks it has are just going to have to show.

Good Morning Thread - Page 13 Img_2510

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:51 pm

Good day all. Been raining here all day but it is helping to get rid of the damn snow. We are supposed to be above zero for the rest of the week right into the weekend.
Keith, you are doing one hell of a job. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product.
Reg, you guys out there have way more patience than I do. I think that I'd rather pay regular insurance rates, than go through all that bull. Do you have any idea why they put you through all of the hoops ? Do you guys not have a company like Hagerty there ?

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:00 pm

Good evening wind and rain incoming. Yes we have a few options but there are differing opinions on a few private insurers, at the end of the day jumping through the hoops will get get you 12 months ins for 300 or less a year gov ins and you are golden. Got my purchases from swap meets and online where there are no receipts notarized yesterday and a mountain of paper went to the appropriate section of gov today so now I wait to see if everything is up to their liking. Now onto putting in my inline temp sensor for the electric fan relay. After all my running to hot for my liking issues its come down to perhaps the flex a lite adjustable temp control may be a pos so we will see.
Have a great rest of the day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:52 am

Very sunny today and we should only get to +4. But we are supposed to get up to +10 by Sunday.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:57 am

Well good morning there 7 sort of sunny but rain on it’s way tonight and maybe more wind.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:31 am

Ragtacker wrote:JG how ya feeling these days?

Just great, only a few joint pains once in a while.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:33 am

Nice day here, looks like a nice weekend coming, pick up my new front seats tomorrow - anybody need a nice set of '66 Barracuda buckets?
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next