Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+9
Brads70
Ragtacker
GONEFISHIN'
JGL
smoken340
Cookie-Monster
blown motor
philcollins
hotroddonnie
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:53 am

Good morning 5 and a bit of a break from the rain this morning but it will start up this afternoon again. As Much as welding them to the floor is the best way to go I would need to pull everything up and I have no want to try and pull up the dynamat so thats just not in the cards although it was discussed and debated around a beer or two.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:50 am

Never thought of the dynamat. Mine did not have any when I put them in...ah well as long as there welded to both ends that is the main thing.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 am

Yup it will be. Need to get them powder coated will have to pull a favour on that one.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 am

Ragtacker wrote:Yup it will be. Need to get them powder coated will have to pull a favour on that one.

I just used a spray bomb. Besides holes on the bottom might be handy to let the crap out, but then if they have four sides to them that won't be necessary. Check too if you need a place for your brake cable to go through. My Dart Sport did so I imagine you might be in the same boat.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:12 am

Good morning all, cold but no snow. We are at our high for today at-9 however with the windchill it feels like -19. Lets see what our ground hog, has to say about spring. Have a good day all.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 am

Good morning 7 and strike up the band no friken rain. Well its going to but at this particular time its not. Off to get the oil changed in the dually today and have breakfast with my little brother don`t get to see him much so it will be great to sit and talk.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:34 am

Good morning, was 3 this morning but 2.5 now to be exact and -15 by 8:00 tomorrow. We are now getting light rain which will change to light snow around 4 our time, we will be under the influence of a ''western clipper'' which we get about once or twice a year. Oh that cold arctic air is cold!
Have a great day.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:08 am

Just past 3:00 and the is coming down fairly briskly, temps are now hovering around 0.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:14 pm

F RTR$%$%$$^^&&&&*(()_+++__)((**&&&^^%$%^%%^^ N
Those UPS bastards will never get another shipment to me ever again. I will make it my personal mission to have people say no to that f &Y^&%^*&(&*&^ n piece of horse s____ company. My car parts track across the country and then we suddenly have a weather delay! Afkn weather delay huh we have rain we have rain alot on the west caost thats all we have at the moment is rain you lieing pos. I did not ask for them to be the courier it was the senders choice but from now on you ship other company or on my fedex account but never those brown turds again ever. Those f`n sob `s I am so pissed off, oh hey buddy I know you put your Saturday on hold so you could weld up the ends on my frame connectors but um well um ya well they arent here because it rained so maybe next weekend? Ya asshats
Vent over time for a cigar and a beer FFFFFFFFFKKKKKK
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:18 pm

If the shipment is coming out of the US. wait until they show up and charge you brokerage fees, that usually exceeds the cost of the parts. I will refuse to buy from anyone that uses them for shipping.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:32 pm

No its in country and I do try to never use them but now its a mission. Sorry my language was a wee bit over the top but man I am pissed off
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I am sure everybody here probably knows that UPS is the worst company with the worst prices, somebody should have warned you. I have known about their overcharging for years at the border crossing, but the rest not so much. If a company can not sell me parts without going through UPS then I find somebody else who will. USPS is the cheapest way if the parcel is small enough.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:08 pm

smoken340 wrote:If the shipment is coming out of the US. wait until they show up and charge you brokerage fees, that usually exceeds the cost of the parts. I will refuse to buy from anyone that uses them for shipping.

Once bitten, twice shy. Sometimes a parts seller will accept to use another shipper if you ask.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:04 pm

I never use them but ley my guard down this time grrrrr
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Ragtacker wrote: F RTR$%$%$$^^&&&&*(()_+++__)((**&&&^^%$%^%%^^ N
Those UPS bastards will never get another shipment to me ever again. I will make it my personal mission to have people say no to that f &Y^&%^*&(&*&^ n piece of horse s____ company. My car parts track across the country and then we suddenly have a weather delay! Afkn weather delay huh we have rain we have rain alot on the west caost thats all we have at the moment is rain you lieing pos. I did not ask for them to be the courier it was the senders choice but from now on you ship other company or on my fedex account but never those brown turds again ever. Those f`n sob `s I am so pissed off, oh hey buddy I know you put your Saturday on hold so you could weld up the ends on my frame connectors but um well um ya well they arent here because it rained so maybe next weekend? Ya asshats
Vent over time for a cigar and a beer FFFFFFFFFKKKKKK

I hear your pain, Reg - got no use for them at all. I have a corporate Fedex account and no problems with them, no problems with the USPS or Canada Post (other than their prices even for ground parcel) but NEVER UPS!
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by hotroddonnie Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:42 am

I needed a frame for car I was having fabricated, the original was toast. I had to have one in two weeks or I would loose my spot. Called American Chassis and found a rust free for $600.00 UPS charged $1260.00 to ship it. Desperate measures but it was at the fabricators in the time needed.

hotroddonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:17 am

Good morning 8 no rain .......yet. Off to get the Falcon seating today and my new to me hood for the Dart. I am going to drill and mount the scoops then off to the body man and paint shop.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:33 am

Ragtacker wrote:Good morning 8 no rain .......yet. Off to get the Falcon seating today and my new to me hood for the Dart. I am going to drill and mount the scoops then off to the body man and paint shop.  
Have a great day

Reg good luck with matching the paint or a black hood would look awesome and more muscle-like.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:47 am

Good morning, we have a clear day which means low temps. It was down to -20 last night and now only -18 with some wind too. Tomorrow is going to be very different as the temps will be like -16 tonight, 8:00 tomorrow morning -5 and early afternoon+2 and rain which is going to last all night. Very promising, something to look forward to. The ground hog did not see his shadow for us. It is supposed to mean an early spring, if he's right it would the first in toooooo many years.
Have a great day all.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by philcollins Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Rain for tomorrow and monday, damm winter...
philcollins
philcollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:33 pm

JGL wrote:
Ragtacker wrote:Good morning 8 no rain .......yet. Off to get the Falcon seating today and my new to me hood for the Dart. I am going to drill and mount the scoops then off to the body man and paint shop.  
Have a great day

Reg good luck with matching the paint or a black hood would look awesome and more muscle-like.

Ya thats a tough match, the hood on it now was repainted due to the last owner leaving a wrench on the air cleaner before slamming it shut ooops.
I had one of the best hotrod painters in town paint it and he was fit to be tied when I picked it up. Its not perfect but hes going to get another chance to be totally p`od with this one. I was going to go black but just don`t get all warm and fuzzy with this car and a black hood. I am going body colour hood and scoops. Just laying out the holes for the scoops even I am getting a headache trying to get it correct. If anyone has a Dart hood with scoops feel free to throw a tape on a couple of holes theres a beer in it for ya!
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm

philcollins wrote:Rain for tomorrow and Monday, damn winter...
Down here it starts around supper time Sunday, all day Monday til about noon Tuesday

Hey Reg...like your avatar no hood but with a big blown Hemi sticking out !!!
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Twisted Evil
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:38 am

Good morning, -20 was the low for last night but it was already -5 at 10:00, it was snowing earlier, then the snow stopped and now light snow, will have a high of 3-5, that's a 25 degree swing in less than 24 hours. Great recipe for a cold or something.
Have a great day and hoping our spring shows up at some point.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:21 am

Good morning 10 and raining. Day off today going to make myself a feast, could care a less about the game but will have it on.
Have a great day
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next