Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AC heater control vacuum switch wanted

2 posters

Go down

AC heater control vacuum switch wanted  Empty AC heater control vacuum switch wanted

Post by blown motor Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:25 am

blown motor
blown motor

Back to top Go down

AC heater control vacuum switch wanted  Empty Vacuum switch.

Post by Murilloman Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:24 am

Would it have been used in C bodies, I have some Newports and a Cordoba.

Murilloman

Back to top Go down

AC heater control vacuum switch wanted  Empty Re: AC heater control vacuum switch wanted

Post by blown motor Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 am

Quite possibly but I can't say for certain. The number on the back in the top right corner beside the three pronged terminal is 58024. Also the two terminals in the centre are not directly above each other. If you can email me a couple pictures of what you have I can verify it. I'm also looking for the chrome buttons and the temp control lever.

mulibrown at quadro dot net (no spaces)

Thanks
blown motor
blown motor

Back to top Go down

AC heater control vacuum switch wanted  Empty Re: AC heater control vacuum switch wanted

Post by Murilloman Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:24 pm

I got some old cars and trucks parked out back under the snow at the moment, won't be crawling in there until spring. Some have AC.
That is why I was asking, don't mind looking in 1 car, but dig out several, I don't have the time. I don't have any parts sitting on a shelf.
Non of the dusters had AC. It's hard to find that info, some parts where specific to certain years and models and other parts were very common. I'll take a look when I have time.

Murilloman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down