Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Mistake?

2 posters

Go down

Big Mistake? Empty Big Mistake?

Post by mikes mopar Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:38 am

Back at the start of the pandemic I sold my Valiant to free up some money.  Now I'm bored.  So I bought this 1963 Dodge 330.  Broke 2 of my own rules.  Never buy a car without putting your hands on it and don't buy something you cant get parts for.  This car was 3200 km away, could not easily go to see it.  If I had I would not have bought it.  The guy sent pics.  They say pictures is worth a thousand words, they can also hide a thousand sins.  Home made floor, oil cans like crazy, both rear quarters are a mess, both front fender dog legs are a mess and the interior is junk.  They guy said it was ready for paint.  lol.    Good part has a good running 318 poly and working push button transmission.
Not sure what I'm going to do with it, might sell.  Floor pans can be gotten out of Kramer Auto, but nothing else. Wish I could weld and fabricate.  So it sit in the garage while I think about it.

Big Mistake? 20211210
Big Mistake? 20220110Big Mistake? 20220112
Big Mistake? 20220113
Big Mistake? 20220114
Big Mistake? 20220115
mikes mopar
mikes mopar

Back to top Go down

Big Mistake? Empty Re: Big Mistake?

Post by Ragtacker Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:19 pm

This is so reprehensible by the seller you can only hope Karma swings a big bat. Ready for paint my gosh I guess rattle can paint he just didn`t get detailed about it ass——. One side of my Valiant project has a previous owner repaired floor Pan that oil cans. I am going to try to fix it in car if not out it comes. Its in the back set so will rarely get used but I know its there.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum