Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business?

4 posters

Go down

Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business? Empty Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business?

Post by Brads70 Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:02 pm

another 4% minimum ( maybe more!)on top of the money the credit card charges for "currency exchange"
A new dispute fee....
This will limit my use of paypal for sure. I'd have to want something really bad and not be able to get it somewhere else and just use my credit card to pay that.... :pullinghair:

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full?locale.x=en_CA&utm_source=epsilon&utm_campaign=A_EP_NA_202009_72842_B2C_B2B_Q4_2020_UA_Update_CA_CA_LowRisk_EN_CA_en_US&utm_medium=email
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business? Empty Re: Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business?

Post by Cookie-Monster Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 pm

The more people stop using them the sooner they will listen, until then we can all blow it out are asses for they care.
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business? Empty Re: Paypal changes policy ..... seems to not want Canadians business?

Post by smoken340 Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:18 am

Brads70 wrote: another 4% minimum ( maybe more!)on top of the money the credit card charges for "currency exchange"
A new dispute fee....
This will limit my use of paypal for sure. I'd have to want something really bad and not be able to get it somewhere else and just use my credit card to pay that.... :pullinghair:

Does this affect Canadian purchases, within our borders ?
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:33 am

smoken340 wrote:
Brads70 wrote: another 4% minimum ( maybe more!)on top of the money the credit card charges for "currency exchange"
A new dispute fee....

Does this affect Canadian purchases,  within our borders ?

Says on currency exchanges so I would guess no ?
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 am

Cookie-Monster wrote:The more people stop using them the sooner they will listen, until then we can all blow it out are asses for they care.

Agreed! Other than my diecast car collection ( and I already have too many) I figure I'll skip E-Bay etc... and just use my CC. They can go pound salt.
Brads70
Brads70

Keith Mopar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 am

Pay Pal already screws us on the exchange rate as it is, now they screwing us for another 4%,
I agree, I'm not using them anymore!
Keith Mopar
Keith Mopar

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:28 pm

I just tried to close my account. Went on their web site, followed all of the instructions to a tee. And still wasn't able to close my account.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down