Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Thread

+8
jgl360
philcollins
Keith Mopar
mikes mopar
smoken340
GONEFISHIN'
Cookie-Monster
JGL
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Good Morning Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:36 am

Good morning 6 and the rain has slowed but batten down the hatches a big wind coming very soon. They didn`t even bother trying to run the ferries this morning but it should settle down this afternoon so they say.
Have a great day stay safe
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mopar Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:16 am

smoken340 wrote:Keith, keep up the hard work. Are your plans to be driving the Cuda next year?

Yup plans are to Drive it next year, if there is such thing as a car show the way Covid is going around here. Cases are taking off it seems and I'm sure it won't belong before they start shutting things down again.

Stay safe and healthy guys, I might lock myself in the garage!!!

Keith Mopar
Keith Mopar

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:02 pm

snowin' like a b*st*rd most of the day, I'm goin' home and having a big glass of wine...
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:05 am

Good morning 8 and raining. We seemed to miss the major part of the wind yesterday but sure as heck got the rain, I should get a rain gauge. I think they said theres another storm arriving today or tomorrow but its going to keep raining regardless. Lyle thats great idea a big glass of wine sounds great but Di says I have to work first no wine with breakfast. Keith i said the other day if Christmas was not around the corner we would be shut down.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:15 am

GONEFISHIN' wrote:snowin' like a b*st*rd most of the day, I'm goin' home and having a big glass of wine...

Why not have two????????????????????

Di says I have to work first no wine with breakfast. Hey Reg that is a smart lady you have there.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:37 am

Good morning again...sun is shining but the heat is not great except on the patio (full sun).
Work on the cluster is coming along fine so far...I will take some pictures some day.

As far as covid goes there are lots of hot spots in our great country but so far the maritimes are fairly quiet, we went from orange to yellow then back to orange then back to yellow and have been there for a while now. I am one of those that wears his mask when needed BUT do not enjoy it.

Have a great day stay safe and enjoy if you can.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Good afternoon all, very cool today but the sun was out. Had another Doctors appointment just before lunch. Not really sure why because I feel okay. JG, I'm about the same as you, I wear the mask but I don't care for it. Just trying to do my part. My buddy got me a mask with Mopars on it. He said any other mask just wouldn't suit me.
Do your best to stay safe all.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:07 pm

Lots of rain today, Lots.
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:19 am

Good morning, the sun is out but the heater from the sun is broken down, the day started off at -9 and will only reach 0-1 region which is not much. No outside work today...I think, but the winds seem to be calm.
Have a good and safe one.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:58 am

Good morning all, cloudy today but we are supposed to get to 12. with no rain. Calling for 16 tomorrow. This has been a weird fall, temperatures are all over the place.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:43 am

Good afternoon, sunny and 17 so far today. But we are barely past noon. So who knows may even get warmer. However we are supposed to get back to reality tomorrow. Hope they are wrong.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:50 pm

Good day 12 and it was sunny but cool up until now. Me thinks theres rain coming for down here and snow up there. Got the Christmas lights up but don`t worry they don`t get lit until I get lit next weekend.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:08 pm

Good afternoon, compared to yesterday, it's cool we got up to 6 today with a lot of cloud.
Reg, I've had my Christmas lights up now for about 3 weeks. Putting an ice rink in the back yard this year, so it's overly decorated with just under 1000 lights. But without snow, it's hard to say how it will look.
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie-Monster Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Finally a break from the rain today. My neighbor just told me earlier (from a distance) that he has the covid and has had it for a week now.
Keep safe.
Cookie-Monster
Cookie-Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgl360 Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:22 am

Bright sunny Sunday morning, was down to -5 last night and not much more than 2 today...I guess it's that time of year...
covid business is booming...unfortunately, too many people think that they are superman like. Looks like the younger generation doesn't want to follow common sense...ah well
Be safe and try to have a good day.
jgl360
jgl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 am

Good morning 3 looks like it rained over night and we will probably get rain today and tomorrow and....... Dan thats pretty cool to be able to put a rink in the backyard please post a pic once it snows. We used to do a huge display at Christmas and enter a Christmas tour where they mark your location on a map for people to drive by and ooh and awe but I am not allowed to go on the roof anymore since I fell off in the summer. I love the lights and the decorating so its all low down lights now although the son inlaw has a bucket truck but ya its not worth the grief I get from the boss. Cookie I guess if he has it and is not in the hospital he is one of the luckier ones at this point. Where did he contract it or were they able to trace it? Ya JG it is that time of year and its confirmed because I moved the car hauler into the Darts driveway so shes blocked in now oh well there goes another cruising season in the books bet I didnt put 250 miles on it this year.

-------

https://mopar-eh.4umer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1006
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40