Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'69 Bumpers

4 posters

Go down

'69 Bumpers Empty '69 Bumpers

Post by swinger1969 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Looking for a new back bumper for my '69 Dart. I've heard a few horror stories about some repro ones - anyone know who puts out the best ones? Thanks!
swinger1969
swinger1969

Back to top Go down

'69 Bumpers Empty Re: '69 Bumpers

Post by philcollins Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:26 am

I have AMD bumpers on my Duster. Fit like a glove.
philcollins
philcollins

Back to top Go down

Post by blown motor Mon May 01, 2017 5:50 am

Check with Dave or Jon at Roseville Moparts www.rosevillemoparts.com
blown motor
blown motor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swinger-EH Mon May 01, 2017 4:25 pm

I used AMD  for my rear bumper . I was very pleased with it .
Swinger-EH
Swinger-EH

Back to top Go down

Post by swinger1969 Sun May 14, 2017 9:47 am

Just so's Y'know, I bought a rear bumper from AMD and it worked and looks GREAT!  I bought it through Summit Racing, best price and free shipping anywhere in the US...had it sent to Blaine Wa then brought up by  a service that runs between there and our Victoria airport. Thanks all for your input!  By the way, Swinger-EH.......LOVE yer '69 !!!  Larry
swinger1969
swinger1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Swinger-EH Sun May 14, 2017 8:50 pm

swinger1969 wrote:Just so's Y'know, I bought a rear bumper from AMD and it worked and looks GREAT!  I bought it through Summit Racing, best price and free shipping anywhere in the US...had it sent to Blaine Wa then brought up by  a service that runs between there and our Victoria airport. Thanks all for your input!  By the way, Swinger-EH.......LOVE yer '69 !!!  Larry

Hey Larry,   Glad the  AMD bumper worked out for u.   I did  the same as you with a lot of my stuff and had it shipped to Sumas WA  and picked it up myself .   Sure was a lot more fun when I started all this 5 years ago and our dollar was  the other way  though !!!! LOL .    Hey  and  thank's  Larry !!   your's  look's  pretty  sweet  too !!!!    I've always had a soft spot for the swingers since i was a teenager.     Ron
Swinger-EH
Swinger-EH

Back to top Go down

Post by swinger1969 Sun May 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Swinger-EH wrote:
swinger1969 wrote:Just so's Y'know, I bought a rear bumper from AMD and it worked and looks GREAT!  I bought it through Summit Racing, best price and free shipping anywhere in the US...had it sent to Blaine Wa then brought up by  a service that runs between there and our Victoria airport. Thanks all for your input!  By the way, Swinger-EH.......LOVE yer '69 !!!  Larry

Hey Larry,   Glad the  AMD bumper worked out for u.   I did  the same as you with a lot of my stuff and had it shipped to Sumas WA  and picked it up myself .   Sure was a lot more fun when I started all this 5 years ago and our dollar was  the other way  though !!!! LOL .    Hey  and  thank's  Larry !!   your's  look's  pretty  sweet  too !!!!    I've always had a soft spot for the swingers since i was a teenager.     Ron

Hey Ron Yeah the dollar has put a slowdown on buying parts, luckily I don't need anything more for mine ! I bought one new in '69 , blue with wht stripe, 340/4 spd etc, and have looked for one for a few years and found the one I have now. Great cars! Larry
swinger1969
swinger1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Swinger-EH Mon May 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Awesome  Larry !!  Must be a nice feeling to finished !!  Cruise time !!!      I Can't wait  for that feeling myself     lol!     That's funny my buddies older brother had the same swinger as you 69 340, 4 spd, blue with white stripe, blue steelies with dog dish caps back in high school.    That car has always been one of my favorites   !!!     Looks like you found yourself a real nice one now to !!
ENJOY !!!!!
Swinger-EH
Swinger-EH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down