Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to Yawntario.....

4 posters

Go down

Moving to Yawntario..... Empty Moving to Yawntario.....

Post by Cross Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:43 pm

In 2 weeks I start the long drive from Yellowknife to London Ontario which will be our new home. Im curious to know if there are any local car clubs that get together and if so when?
The Newport will be a trailer queen until Edmonton after which I will be driving her back to London on my next trip back form work in June..Im looking forward to some hot summer evenings, as well as networking with some mopar fans...

Cross

Back to top Go down

Moving to Yawntario..... Empty Re: Moving to Yawntario.....

Post by smoken340 Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:53 am

Cross, there are plenty of local shows in and around London, plus a few good  once a year shows not far from London. Not sure if your familiar with the Old Autos Newspaper, but they throw a weekend show with about 2000 cars and 400 vendors. The 50/50 draw is always around $30 000. making the split somewhere around $15 000. Then theres Steve Plunketts show in June, it's  another weekend show Plus there is a Mopar club, in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. OH YEA,  lets not forget the grand daddy show, for us Moparians and a must see, the best weekend show in Ontario, in August,  IT'S MOPARFEST. Best part is your only a short 1+1/2 hour drive from me lol. If you find Ontario or Yawntario, as you call it boring, it would certainly be your fault for not getting out and about.
Good luck with the move.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 am

No disrespect...It was more a play on words. Thanks for the info..see you out there this year

Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:36 pm

[quote="Cross"]No disrespect...It was more a play on words. Thanks for the info..see you out there this year[/quote/]

No disrespect taken. Just poking fun at you. Let me know once you have settled here, and hopefully we can meet up at one of these shows. I really want a ride in your land yacht. I have to tell you driving the old Newport to Ontario, from Edmonton, would be a real cool drive, that most old car guys would love to do. Have fun and enjoy it. Once your here, if you have any questions or a need for information, don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Last edited by smoken340 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by GONEFISHIN' Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Welcome to London - the Forest City. here we have the Western Ontario Mopar Owners club - meet monthly - the Fleetwood Country CruiseIn in June, the Bothwell Car Show in August - several Cruise nights every week - if you need any information, references, insurance brokers, etc send me a private message, I can help you out
GONEFISHIN'
GONEFISHIN'

http://www.lylegarrett.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by blown motor Fri May 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Welcome to Ontario. I hope you're settled in by now. I live 45 minutes north of London. London City Chrysler has a good show in June. I'm not sure of the date but I'll find out and post it.
blown motor
blown motor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum