Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian distributor for ignition wires

4 posters

Go down

Canadian distributor for ignition wires Empty Canadian distributor for ignition wires

Post by JGL Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:53 pm

I am presently hunting around for ignition wires to replace the ones I presently have. They would be for a high performance 360 small block. I would prefer blue or red. Just tell me what decent wires there are out there and where to get them.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Canadian distributor for ignition wires Empty Re: Canadian distributor for ignition wires

Post by smoken340 Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:50 pm

If you have a performance shop in your area that's the best place to go. We have a place here in Ontario called Performance Improvements, they do have a location in Quebec, but nothing any further east than that. I run ACCEL, wires on my car. They come in Black, Blue Red or Yellow. However they are close to $200.for a set.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Canadian distributor for ignition wires Empty Re: Canadian distributor for ignition wires

Post by Keith Mopar Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm running Magnecor ignition wires, the 8mm ones. I got mine from a performance place in town here but you can also buy them online as well. I've had really good luck with them. They also come in different colors as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:56 pm

J-G, I see over on the other site, that you say the search is over. So what type did you decide to use also where did you get them and what was the cost.

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:45 pm

smoken340 wrote:J-G, I see over on the other site, that you say the search is over. So what type did you decide to use also where did you get them and what was the cost.

The hunt is over, I found a set from a mopar friend of mine named philcolins...(not his real name), and there is no cost, it is a slightly used set he is replacing with original equipment and he graciously offered them to me. I do not have all the details on them, maybe he does, they are the ones on his Satellite, they are blue.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by philcollins Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:03 am

They are Mopar Performance P4529032 if my memory is still good...
philcollins
philcollins

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:29 am

they look real good!
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Sounds like the price was right, for sure

MOPAR
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:26 pm

That's the kind of price I like...now I have to think something up to repay the favor. I think I just thought of something, I better writ it somewhere before I forget.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down