Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Wille - Victoria BC

+3
pwille50@shaw.ca
Coyote Jack
cannucky
7 posters

Go down

Peter Wille - Victoria BC Empty Peter Wille - Victoria BC

Post by cannucky Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:32 pm

I thought it might be a good idea to have a place for people to post the names of problem vendors / restorers
I'll start it off with Victoria local Peter willie , IN MY Opinion Peter is a and a , he had my car for almost 2 years and literally tens of thousand of dollars later , parts from my car wound up on his own project and every bit of mechanical work this self proclaimed "King of Mopar " performed on my car has had to be redone including the transmission he built for the future stroker motor he thought he had me talked into buying ,  the POS 727 he built me barely made it to Manitoba before it started using/losing fluid . I would suggest you stay away from this guy at all costs people . Other gems from this "Expert " included the thrust angle being so far out of whack I couldn't put the 275/60/15 tire on the passenger side because it hit the lip , instead of restoring the dash harness as he charged me he deleted a circuit from the damaged fuse box and added the items from that circuit to the remaining fuses causing load issues to them and using 2800lb superstock springs for a 1st gen Abody on my 3200lb second gen .

Last edited by cannucky on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : rules compliance)

cannucky

Back to top Go down

Peter Wille - Victoria BC Empty Re: Peter Wille - Victoria BC

Post by Coyote Jack Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 pm

You have got to be kidding on his name. Peter Willie. That's hilarious.

Jack
Coyote Jack
Coyote Jack

Back to top Go down

Peter Wille - Victoria BC Empty why are you such a unhappy person ? please the truth

Post by pwille50@shaw.ca Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:14 pm

cannucky wrote:I thought it might be a good idea to have a place for people to post the names of problem vendors / restorers
I'll start it off with Victoria local Peter willie , Peter is a scammer and a thief , he had my car for almost 2 years and literally tens of thousand of dollars later , parts from my car wound up on his own project and every bit of mechanical work this self proclaimed "King of Mopar " performed on my car has had to be redone including the transmission he built for the future stroker motor he thought he had me talked into buying , after a lifetime of owning the Victoria Automatic Transmission chain with his brothers the POS 727 he built me barely made it to Manitoba before it started using/losing fluid . Stay away from this guy at all costs people . Other gems from this "Expert " included the thrust angle being so far out of whack I could put the 275/60/15 tire on the passenger side because it hit the lip , instead of restoring the dash harness as he charged me he deleted a circuit from the damaged fuse box and added the items from that circuit to the remaining fuses causing load issues to them and using 2800lb superstock springs for a 1st gen Abody on my 3200lb second gen .

Really how do I defend myself against a hater like your self you can't even specify?? I have searched my brain I have no idea who you are I am a hardworking Mopar. Lover I will help anyone. How can you call me a thief I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!! Where is the respect call me 250-4742980 if you have a problem with my work. I stand behind my work. I would never STEAL parts, my friend. I may borrow and for sure return what are you sayin why why why ??? who are you

pwille50@shaw.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by dantanman Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 am

Not taking sides but I know there are always two sides to every story, hopefully you guys can get it sorted out!

dantanman

http://www.kickinghorseford.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drache Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 am

dantanman wrote:Not taking sides but I know there are always two sides to every story, hopefully you guys can get it sorted out!

“There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth. And no one is lying.”

~Robert Evans
Drache
Drache
Admin

http://www.mopar-eh.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by dantanman Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:35 am

So true Drache!

dantanman

http://www.kickinghorseford.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cannucky Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:22 am

The Name is real Jack and Peter you know who I am , when you charge money for work not done or done half assed thats stealing ,when you take parts without asking or returning thats stealing , I have listed just three of the many things you did wrong or half assed on my car in the original post , and have spent the past years replacing and redoing everything you touched on my car so spout off all you want because I'm not alone , guys have been appearing out of the woodwork around Victoria with horror stories about dealing with you . These people on here know me and the crap I have gone through with my car , I'm not some random guy , even the guys you thought / think are your lifelong friends shake their heads at your crap .

cannucky

Back to top Go down

Post by demon71 Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 am

I know Peter and have dealt with him for a long time. I would trust him with anything of mine without question.

I have no dog in this fight. just my opinion based on my experiences dealing with him.

demon71

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:26 am

That's why I don't like these "warning" threads...you never know the true story. Crying or Very sad
anlauto
anlauto

http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drache Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:52 am

anlauto wrote:That's why I don't like these "warning" threads...you never know the true story. Crying or Very sad

This thread is a person's opinion of a business. We don't know the true story so people need to judge for themselves. Unlike a place like Cat Restorations which is literally a well known scam artist with multiple people only have bad dealings with Chad.
Drache
Drache
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pwille50@shaw.ca Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:30 pm

The spelling of the name is
Wille

pwille50@shaw.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Drache Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:40 pm

pwille50@shaw.ca wrote:
The spelling of the name is
Wille

Fixed?
Drache
Drache
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote Jack Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Sorry Mr. Wille, I was going by the original post.

Jack
Coyote Jack
Coyote Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by cannucky Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:56 pm

All right this is clearly a he said she said and people are free to form their own opinions and ,and make their own choices , I feel I have done Kyle a Disservice by starting this so I have contacted him and suggested he close and edit the thread to reflect this is as something that will never be settled here , fact is he can delete it if he wants , the locals that would be in Peters market all know him and have formed their own opinions so continuing this as a 2 way dog hanging doesn't help the site .

cannucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down