Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Day Ideas for broke people??

4 posters

Go down

Valentines Day Ideas for broke people?? Empty Valentines Day Ideas for broke people??

Post by 7n9 Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Ya Im asking for ideas...no laughing. We could all prolly use a little advice/inspiration at some point..LOL Im not at home very often, so I get to go home on Wed night for the 1st time in 6 weeks. We are both broke, just wondering about gifts/ideas/plans on a tight budget. The evening "festivities" are not a problem BTW LOL Twisted Evil

7n9

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day Ideas for broke people?? Empty Re: Valentines Day Ideas for broke people??

Post by Grumpy427 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Go to the grocery store and buy everything to prepare her a nice candle lite dinner. A bottle of wine nice music. Women love when a man cooks for her and pamper her.
Grumpy427
Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day Ideas for broke people?? Empty Re: Valentines Day Ideas for broke people??

Post by Grumpy427 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Oh yeah. When she comes home one day after 25 years of marriage and say's she doesnt love you anymore. Count your blessings and enjoy all the car parts you can buy for your Mopar. True story, Happy Valentines Day.
Grumpy427
Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by 7n9 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:43 am

Grumpy427 wrote:Oh yeah. When she comes home one day after 25 years of marriage and say's she doesnt love you anymore. Count your blessings and enjoy all the car parts you can buy for your Mopar. True story, Happy Valentines Day.

Dangit, how come nothing good happens to me I love you I love you

7n9

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:49 am

Hahahaha! I like to tell people I lost weight, cost $200K to lose 125 lbs
Grumpy427
Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepsterhemi Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Humm!!!!  In fall 1969, because I lost my job, I didn't take delivery of a Hemi Charger 4 speed that I ordered, to get marry!!!  

Yes, I'm with the same woman to this day.
No, I never have a Hemi Charger.
No, we never go to Woodstock.

If you were absent for 6 weeks, your only presence will do ok!
Jeepsterhemi
Jeepsterhemi

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Being present after 6 weeks and only your presence will do...hmmmm the things I can imagine.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum