Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radical Restoration & Autobody

3 posters

Go down

Radical Restoration & Autobody Empty Radical Restoration & Autobody

Post by gdrill Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:34 pm

I don't have personal experience with this place, but I have heard good reviews. It is an Alberta restorer that from here say does great work. Downfall, there may be a two year waiting list though! They are also dealers for many suppliers including Legendary, Soff Seal, Vans Auto etc. Again from what I hear and from looking at their site their prices are great. They make monthly trips to the border saving you brokerage fees and freight. It looks like they have a pretty good selection of used parts too.

http://www.radicalrestorations.com/Dealers.html

Box 85 Cadogan, AB T0B 0T0 Ph: (780) 753-6120 Fax: (780) 753-6210 eMail: radicalresto@gmail.com
gdrill
gdrill

Back to top Go down

Radical Restoration & Autobody Empty Re: Radical Restoration & Autobody

Post by Leanburn Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 pm

I can vouch for bob at radical. Although I never had any bodywork done by him I bought all my parts through him. Prices were great and he knows what brands work and what doesn't. He's a no bullsh!t type of guy, speaks my language
Leanburn
Leanburn

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercloud Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:11 am

I met Bob a few weeks ago and got a quick tour of his shop. Lots of cool stuff and he seems to be a real good guy. I previously saw his work on a black '74 Charger that belongs to the parts manager at Brown's Chrysler in Westlock. Sharp car and very nicely restored. When I get to the point of needing interior parts for the old D150 I imagine I'll be getting them through him.

Jason

silvercloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down