Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario,

3 posters

Go down

Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario, Empty Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario,

Post by 68cudamouse Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:42 am

Going from manual to P/S in my 68 Cuda and have a p/s gear which likely needs a rebuild, also need BB P/S pump. and maybe a 68 P/S column, this list is getting longer. Will have a manual box to sell eventually, Thanks Dave

Last edited by 68cudamouse on Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff,)
68cudamouse
68cudamouse

Back to top Go down

Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario, Empty Re: Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario,

Post by smoken340 Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:20 am

68cudamouse wrote:Going from manual to P/S in my 68 Cuda and have a p/s gear which likely needs a rebuild, also need BB P/S pump. and maybe a 68 P/S column, this list is getting longer.  Will have a manual box to sell eventually, Thanks Dave

Hey Dave, there is a place in Brampton called , Canada Pump and Gear, here is their phone number, 905 790 9339.
Hope this helps you.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario, Empty Re: Who rebuilds steering gears in Southern Ontario,

Post by Keith Mopar Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:43 am

Another option is buying a new steering box. A company called Master pro is what my friend bought. I think it was about 150 usd as he didn't have a core. He had his parents bring it up from the states last year. It was smaller than the original box but not as small as a borgenson box. He said the feel of the steering was very good but then he had warn out original box. But he was very happy overal. And he said it bolted up like the original, I know he also had new lines as well but not sure if the old original lines would of worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down