Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's got big plans for the winter?

+6
smoken340
Keith Mopar
GONEFISHIN'
Ragtacker
Brads70
89on35s
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's got big plans for the winter?

Post by Churchy Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 am

That would be correct. It has a few spots that definitely show it was a canadian car too! hehe. It hides it's rust very well! Someone did a very good job on the body. It's been in the family for almost 20 years now and it's just starting to show a few bad areas now.
Churchy
Churchy

Back to top Go down

Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's got big plans for the winter?

Post by smoken340 Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:02 am

Mine was the same it was a Canadian car with a poly in it. Caused a lot of arguments with the Americans on for b bodies only site, because the US 67 cars wasn't available with the poly. Anyway the white paint hid some questionable repairs done by the guy that my car came from, he was the original owner.Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Teds_111

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Churchy Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 am

Any parts I order, I just tell them it's a 66. Saves a lot of hassles!
Churchy
Churchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Well for someone who didn`t have big plans heres a list of whats done or purchased so far
New LED headlights
Dougs headers
Magnaflow x pipe
Hood scoops
New hood yet to be painted
New stainless exhaust tips
Rubber scoop gaskets top make the scoops functional
Set of 4 window cranks
Set of 4 side marker lights
Frame connectors
New DODGE emblem for the hood
Looking at new 15 inch Cragars for the rear(currently 14 inch)
Still thinking about heads
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Reg go 15 X 7 or even 8'' if you can fit them.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Ya I have 255 70`s on there now and can`t get my fingers between the tire and fender but do have lots of room on the back side. The 15 inch Cragars in sbp have the same offset as my 14`s so I may fit a smaller tire not sure. Looked at the BFG site and will call my tire shop for advice to make sure before i spend those oh so expensive US bucks
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:44 am

Got-cha
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:52 am

Got-cha
Hey seems to me there is a wheel distributor in BC but just thought he might deal only in bigger sizes and probably gets his stock in the US.
Hey what about ''American Racing Wheels'', they have a cragar look-alike, if there is only a slight diff, nobody will notice(except you)...and much cheaper too.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by crankycrow Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:12 am

well I got the 21\2 inch exhaust kit from summit with open chamber welded mufflers this kit seems to be well made and upon a quick look I think it will fit near perfect I might start a thread on this if anyone is interested .
crankycrow
crankycrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:14 am

Actually I was pleasantly surprised at the price I was quoted for the cragars out of the states just want to make sure all my ducks are lined up
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:14 am

crankycrow wrote:well I got the 21\2 inch exhaust kit from summit with open chamber welded mufflers this kit seems to be well made and upon a quick look I think it will fit near perfect I might start a thread on this if anyone is interested .

Count me out as the funds are very limited.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by crankycrow Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:06 am

JGL wrote:
crankycrow wrote:well I got the 21\2 inch exhaust kit from summit with open chamber welded mufflers this kit seems to be well made and upon a quick look I think it will fit near perfect I might start a thread on this if anyone is interested .

Count me out as the funds are very limited.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing
crankycrow
crankycrow

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:09 pm

All is left to do on mine is change the master cylinder, new fluid and bleed everything.
Bleed the master cylinder if I can figure out how with no vice or bench.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by philcollins Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:12 am

I want to change the dash pad so...

Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Img_2321

Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Img_2322

Last edited by philcollins on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
philcollins
philcollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 am

Boy nice and clean behind that dash.You putting new dash paqds on or?
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Fun times, looks great!
Brads70
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by philcollins Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 am

Ragtacker wrote:Boy nice and clean behind that dash.You putting new dash paqds on or?

Yes, new dash pad, will install the Airgrabber vaccumm hoses the right way, already repaired a broken heater cable, put new foam in the heater box, etc etc
philcollins
philcollins

Back to top Go down

Post by philcollins Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Did fool around last night. Always wanted to play my MP3 but keep my original AM-FM Stereo radio. It came with a audio jack to connect an casette deck. So i use 2 Bosch relays, an on-off switch as a selector and bingo, i could listen to my radio or music fron my IPhone(IPod or similar) at a flick of a switch.
Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Img_2410

Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Img_2411

Use Pop rivet to tie relays to radio.
Who's got big plans for the winter? - Page 2 Img_2412
philcollins
philcollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Nothing like some tunes while driving although they have to be pretty loud to hear them properly. I put a Kenwood bluetooth deck in which I mounted on top of the old non working radio. Then I had to wire up the console lighter socket so I can charge the phone.
Ragtacker
Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2