Good Morning Thread

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:57 am

smoken340 wrote:
Ragtacker wrote:
JGL wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
JGL wrote:Question for you Dan...when are you going to put your name back on the members list????

I just checked and my name is there.

Yeah but way down on page 5...at least on my comp.

First page #8 on my Ipad JG

First page # 5.

# 235 !!!
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:59 am

Good morning, a frosty -10 but the sun is shining.
Have a great day..
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:53 am

JGL wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Ragtacker wrote:
JGL wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
JGL wrote:Question for you Dan...when are you going to put your name back on the members list????

I just checked and my name is there.

Yeah but way down on page 5...at least on my comp.

First page #8 on my Ipad JG

First page # 5.

# 235 !!!

Not sure whats going on JG. Because I just checked and I'm on page1 #1.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:56 am

Good morning all. We are supposed to be sunny with an high of 14 today.
Well I'm off to have lunch with Reg (Ragtacker).
Have a good day all.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:31 am

Hey Dan, could it be that somebody changed the settings when you were out for a longish time?
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:48 am

JGL wrote:Hey Dan, could it be that somebody changed the settings when you were out for a longish time?
Anything is possible, JG.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 pm

smoken340 wrote:
JGL wrote:Hey Dan, could it be that somebody changed the settings when you were out for a longish time?
Anything is possible, JG.


Oh well, I just find it weird that you were moved.
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Good day fellow Moparians. Dan and I met and had lunch today and a great chat. Putting a face to a name is a bonus for me when all most of us know each other by a picture or avtar. Hope to be back for Mopar fest next year but we will see. Nice sunny day here again and quite warm actually unlike the west coast seems to be getting monsoons again today. Thanks again Dan really appreciate it.
Have a great day
avatar
Ragtacker

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2016-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Reg, it was all my pleasure, I don't know about you, but I think that I ate way too much.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:18 pm

smoken340 wrote:Reg, it was all my pleasure, I don't know about you, but I think that I ate way too much.
Ya me too and I am going to the Keg in an hour........... oh no
avatar
Ragtacker

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2016-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Ragtacker wrote:
smoken340 wrote:Reg, it was all my pleasure, I don't know about you, but I think that I ate way too much.
Ya me too and I am going to the Keg in an hour........... oh no

Good Luck with that.Guess we should have went for the all day breakfast, might have been a little lighter.
I'm going to the lazy boy FOR an hour.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:38 pm

That was an event!
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:54 pm

JGL wrote:That was an event!
Reg and I had a good time today.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:21 am

smoken340 wrote:
JGL wrote:That was an event!
Reg and I had a good time today.

I get to meet Reg a 2nd time this year at the Nats, maybe you should come down again too...we could make a party of it with Coyote Jack, Aaron and the rest of the mopar gang.
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 am

Good morning, it's cloudy and 9 with a high of 10 ish.
Have a great day.
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:56 am

Good morning not sure what the temp is but its warm. Off to see some family friends this morning have lunch then back to #1 sons for a rest. Went to the Keg last night for supper and boy did I get an earful from the manager for not telling them when we were seated about my nut allergy. For crying out loud buddy I made it this far with people trying to posion me I think I have a grip on the danger level but he was just doing his job, oh by the way get a better fitting suit instead of your grad suit from 20 years ago. Thats the look now? Lift a couple of weights then buy a suit 2 sizes too small so you look all jacked wtf ?
K I know
Have a great day
avatar
Ragtacker

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2016-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:45 am

Hey Reg that sounds almost like a wish list.

Oh by the way Reg, happy belated birthday, that makes you 1 year 9 months and 7 days younger than me.
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Good day, big difference in temperatures between yesterday and today. As a matter of fact, there's a big change between this morning and now. Started off at 10 now 4. Should be 7 and sunny for the rest of the week.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by JGL on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:56 pm

I think our sun moved to TORONTO!
avatar
JGL

Posts : 3679
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 64
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 pm

JGL wrote:Hey Reg that sounds almost like a wish list.

Oh by the way Reg, happy belated birthday, that makes you 1 year 9 months and 7 days younger than me.
Thanks JG for the birthday wishes. Considerably younger eh lol. But your not as old as my bride ooops don`t go there
avatar
Ragtacker

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2016-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:26 pm

Ragtacker wrote:
JGL wrote:Hey Reg that sounds almost like a wish list.

Oh by the way Reg, happy belated birthday, that makes you 1 year 9 months and 7 days younger than me.
Thanks JG for the birthday wishes. Considerably younger eh lol. But your not as old as my bride ooops don`t go there
WOW, Reg you’ve got a lot of nerve. I’d be afraid to close my eyes if I even thought that about my wife.
And as far as your age is concerned, you’re still only a pup.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm

smoken340 wrote:
Ragtacker wrote:
JGL wrote:Hey Reg that sounds almost like a wish list.

Oh by the way Reg, happy belated birthday, that makes you 1 year 9 months and 7 days younger than me.
Thanks JG for the birthday wishes. Considerably younger eh lol. But your not as old as my bride ooops don`t go there
WOW, Reg you’ve got a lot of nerve. I’d be afraid to close my eyes if I even thought that about my wife.
And as far as your age is concerned, you’re still only a pup.
you won`t mention that right?
avatar
Ragtacker

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2016-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Ragtacker wrote:
smoken340 wrote:
Ragtacker wrote:
JGL wrote:Hey Reg that sounds almost like a wish list.

Oh by the way Reg, happy belated birthday, that makes you 1 year 9 months and 7 days younger than me.
Thanks JG for the birthday wishes. Considerably younger eh lol. But your not as old as my bride ooops don`t go there
WOW, Reg you’ve got a lot of nerve. I’d be afraid to close my eyes if I even thought that about my wife.
And as far as your age is concerned, you’re still only a pup.
you won`t mention that right?

UMM, yeah I can’t promise anything. lol.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Ragtacker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:24 pm

They just posted the November rainfall totals for Victoria 188.4 mm or 7 1/2 inches for us old guys. Thought I was rusting
avatar
Ragtacker

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2016-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:11 am

Good morning all, cool start but warming up to 7, with some rain this afternoon.
Reg, I'll bet you can't wait to get back home to all of that lovely weather.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected
avatar
smoken340

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 63
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum