Filters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filters

Post by Sizzler Demon1 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:12 pm

If anyone is looking for the original oil filter used on 67-71 Mopar cars regardless of engine size i bought a few extras that i am willing to sell.Price is $70 plus shipping or pick up in Nova Scotia,i travel a lot so arrangements could be made. part #1851658 these are reproductions and have a beautiful original style Chrysler box to go with it.Makes your restoration project just that much better with details

Sizzler Demon1

Back to top Go down

Re: Filters

Post by Sizzler Demon1 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:49 pm

i will be attending the Moncton car show on April 21-23 i have an entry in the show and it will be the #43 sportsman oval racecar that will be tribute to Peter Sutherland who passed away just over a year ago.I will have some of the oil filters with me if anyone is interested see me at the show.will be around car majority of the time. Thanks !!

Sizzler Demon1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brads70 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:16 am

Sizzler Demon1 wrote:i will be attending the Moncton car show on April 21-23 i have an entry in the show and it will be the #43 sportsman oval racecar that will be tribute to Peter Sutherland who passed away just over a year ago.I will have some of the oil filters with me if anyone is interested see me at the show.will be around car majority of the time.  Thanks !!

Can you post some pictures of the race car?
Brads70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top