Looking For!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking For!!!

Post by mopar4life on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm a new member and the reason i joined is that maybe members here might be able to help me find/locate 2 mopars i use to own.

I will start with the first car that I  owned, a 1972 Dodge Charger,318-2V,bench seat,automatic,dark green inside and out with 2 white stripes in middle of car,Bought her back in about 1981 and traded her for another mopar to a used car dealer on Kingsway,1 block from ICBC close to Fraser Street in Vancouver in 1982 or 1983.The dealer is no longer there. I no longer have any documentation about this car except maybe for a picture(which I am trying to find).I have contacted ICBC and they can't help. This car is probably in MOPAR HEAVEN but maybe someone in Western Canada might have bought it from that dealer or know someone that owned it or seen it back then. I will try to post pictures when I find them.

Another car that I owned was a 1970 Barracuda Gran coupe,318-2V,automatic,blue with black interior. I bought her in the winter of 1997 from a policeman living in Richmond. Spring 1998, I installed a 440 from a '77 New Yorker and in the winter of 1998 I sold her to a guy from Vancouver Island who was buying it for his wife. I am sure this one is still around cruising the Island. I still have VIN number about this car. I will post a picture of the actual car taken in the summer of 1998 with my kids. Again if anyone on Vancouver Island knows the guy that owns it now or has seen it. Maybe he sold it to someone else.

mopar4life

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking For!!!

Post by smoken340 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:42 am

Nice looking car and the kids must be young adults now. I wouldn't be surprised if that car hasn't found a new home somewhere else in North America. Here in Ontario, we can go to the ministry and with the serial number, we can find out if the car is still on the road as well as the present owners name.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by mopar4life on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you smoken340. Yes they are. My wife does ask me why I let the car go in the first place. Here in BC, ICBC will not give you any information if you are not the owner,that's why I am using the power of social media hoping someone here in Canada/western Canada might see this.

mopar4life

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 am

We all have regrets for the one we let go, or didn't buy when we had the chance. Good luck in your search.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:49 pm

There is a big Mopar get together this summer here on the Island in Coombs or you could ask on facebook Vancouver Island Mopars or Island muscle cars theres lots of guys on there who know tons of cars. I would love to find my old Super Bee but thats not in the cards besides I have a new love now!
Good luck

Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by mopar4life on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Thanks bro. I will check out Vancouver Island Mopars and Island muscle car. Thanks again.

mopar4life

Back to top Go down

Post by swinger1969 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Ragtacker wrote:There is a big Mopar get together this summer here on the Island in Coombs or you could ask on facebook Vancouver Island Mopars or Island muscle cars theres lots of guys on there who know tons of cars. I would love to find my old Super Bee but thats not in the cards besides I have a new love now!
Good luck

Do you have the dates etc for this get together? I'm in Victoria and haven't heard about it. Thanks! Larry

swinger1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Larry its Reg, the Island Mopar gathering is May 29 in Coombs at the fair grounds.

Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by swinger1969 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Ragtacker wrote:Larry its Reg, the Island Mopar gathering is May 29 in Coombs at the fair grounds.

Damn! I've got the '36 in the Pearkes show that weekend ! Shocked

swinger1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragtacker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Ya and I think its our 32nd years boys weekend of lying and golfing that weekend

Ragtacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum