accel 784 spark plugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

accel 784 spark plugs

Post by crankycrow on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:22 pm

where can I buy these online in Canada .

thanks .

crankycrow

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 48
Location : P.E.I.

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by JGL on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 am

If you can`t get them try the NGK Iridium. This year that is what I am running.
VR4 at first, then VR5 was my old ones but the new ones are GR5iX, but for you I figure a GR6iX which would be an even colder plug than mine. With NGK the higher the number the colder the plug. Phone these guys up and they will tell you what you really need.

JGL

Posts : 2749
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 63
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by smoken340 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:12 am

Here in Ontario, we have Performance Improvements. They will have them and do ship all across Canada. However the shipping can be costly.
https://performanceimprovements.com/

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today
     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected

smoken340

Posts : 2101
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 62
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by crankycrow on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 am

smoken340 wrote:Here in Ontario, we have Performance Improvements. They will have them and do ship all across Canada. However the shipping can be costly.
https://performanceimprovements.com/


thanks for the come back I searched there site and could not find any accel plugs just their wires is there anymore places in Canada that sell performance parts online?

hey jean-guy I mostly use the copper plugs usually accel yellow jackets or champion race plug the accel 784 is about the same as a champion n8yc but less extension tip length .

crankycrow

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 48
Location : P.E.I.

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by smoken340 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:13 am

[quote="crankycrow] thanks for the come back I searched there site and could not find any accel plugs just their wires is there anymore places in Canada that sell performance parts online?[/quote]

Their web site, does not do them any justice. If I were you I would send them a message through their contact information. or give them a call. These guys are know for their performance parts, I would find it hard to believe that they don't carry them.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today
     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected

smoken340

Posts : 2101
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 62
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by JGL on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:07 am

crankycrow wrote:
hey jean-guy I mostly use the copper plugs usually accel yellow jackets or champion race plug  the accel 784 is about the same as a champion n8yc  but less extension tip length .

If you want copper try the V grooved plugs by NGK, I found them pretty darn good, the V groove acts like a double tipped plug. That is what I got from my local Canadian tire store.

JGL

Posts : 2749
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 63
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by crankycrow on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:29 am

smoken340 wrote:
\"crankycrow wrote: thanks for the come back I searched there site and could not find any accel plugs just their wires is there anymore places in Canada that sell performance parts online?

Their web site, does not do them any justice. If I were you I would send them a message through their contact information. or give them a call. These guys are know for their performance parts, I would find it hard to believe that they don't carry them.



thanks I will give them a call

crankycrow

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 48
Location : P.E.I.

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by crankycrow on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:30 am

JGL wrote:
crankycrow wrote:
hey jean-guy I mostly use the copper plugs usually accel yellow jackets or champion race plug  the accel 784 is about the same as a champion n8yc  but less extension tip length .

If you want copper try the V grooved plugs by NGK, I found them pretty darn good, the V groove acts like a double tipped plug. That is what I got from my local Canadian tire store.  


thanks j-g I may check that out .

crankycrow

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 48
Location : P.E.I.

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by P.I. Speed Shops on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:53 pm

smoken340 wrote:
\"crankycrow wrote: thanks for the come back I searched there site and could not find any accel plugs just their wires is there anymore places in Canada that sell performance parts online?

Their web site, does not do them any justice. If I were you I would send them a message through their contact information. or give them a call. These guys are know for their performance parts, I would find it hard to believe that they don't carry them.

You are 100% - our website does not do us any Justice!!!  But we are actively working on it and are adding around 1,000 parts a week!

But we have 50 years of selling Performance Parts!  We have our own in house Hemi guy in Oshawa, (905) 725-3533 ask for Lonnie, he speaks MOPAR!


Sadly as part of the Holley acquisition of the Accel Performance Group, one of the first lines they killed was most of the spark plugs, and 0784 or 0784-4 didn't make the cut.  We no longer have any stock nor do any of our suppliers.  Somebody out there might have some, so keep looking, but you need to find a dealer with physical stock!

Andy & the gang @ Performance Improvements

P.I. Speed Shops

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by smoken340 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Andy, Nice to have you personally answer this question. Thanks for the information.
As I was born and raised in Toronto, I'm very aware of PIs, history and have made my share of visits to your store on the Queensway, as well as your new location.

_________________
Dan
aka. smoken340
"Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely"
Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today
     

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected

smoken340

Posts : 2101
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 62
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by JGL on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Welcome to the site.

JGL

Posts : 2749
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 63
Location : Dieppe NB

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by P.I. Speed Shops on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:37 am

smoken340 wrote:Andy, Nice to have you personally answer this question. Thanks for the information.
As I was born and raised in Toronto, I'm very aware of PIs, history and have made my share of visits to your store on the Queensway, as well as your new location.

No problem! Glad to help!

Andy

P.I. Speed Shops

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by crankycrow on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:21 am

Andy thanks for the comeback when I next need parts I will be calling you .
thanks . Aaron .

crankycrow

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 48
Location : P.E.I.

Back to top Go down

Re: accel 784 spark plugs

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum