Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth or Bull

3 posters

Go down

Truth or Bull Empty Truth or Bull

Post by smoken340 Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Is it true what this guy is saying about the build date and the HP.

1972 H Code Duster,Numbers Matching 84k miles,Has Fender Tag and Build Sheet,car is as Born,12/71 build so was one of the last HP Cars,has Correct Manifolds and Air Cleaner intact,727 at 8.75 Sure Grip with 3.55 Gears,as was built,car Runs and Drives Great,Car was born EV2 (TorRed) same as Hemi Orange with White Stripe and Interior,rally wheels,correct exhaust tips,all new tires,shocks,front end alignment,clean car that's been painted once a long time ago,well kept and clean everywhere but has a few bumps and bruises,car is turn key and ride,needs nothing right now,I would jump in it and drive it wherever I wanted with no hesitation,it is Solid and the only things I see that were repaired years ago was drivers side lower quarter outer repaired,inner and trunk extensions are good,floor pans are nice,really a nice straight car that's running and driving correctly,every light in car works,all gauges work,a Perfect Driver,looks Good Not Perfect Good,Drives Great,pulls hard,shifts fine,stops good,and this car is correct and worth making perfect,or You can enjoy it the way it is,it's Very Presentable just the way it is,I'm just picky the Car Gets Tons of Attention and everyone comments about how nice it is,and it is a Very good quality driver that a nice paint job and a little TLC will make a High Dollar,Correct Real Deal Orange 340 Car,Car is For Sale Locally and I Reserve the Right to end Auction at Any time until Reserve is met,at that time it will only be available through e bay,any questions can be directed to 386-804-0076,Thanks For Looking at One of the Few Complete ones left.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Truth or Bull Empty Re: Truth or Bull

Post by Keith Mopar Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:47 am

That is a late build but I'm sure there were some built after Dec for 72 cars, All special and personal ordered cars would have a build date after that I would think. There has to be good 6 months of 72's that would of been built after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazoo Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:01 pm

He is correct in saying that it's still a higher horsepower car, compared to a '73.
Some of the late build '72's came with the lower compression engine and cast crank, found in '73.
And I agree with Keith, probably good until May, as the engines were assemble a few weeks prior the cars build date, and by July or so, they would be building '73 cars for the September release of the new model year.
Gazoo
Gazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down