Mopar-Eh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dart Drivers, first cruise

5 posters

Go down

Dart Drivers, first cruise Empty Dart Drivers, first cruise

Post by Drache Sat May 09, 2015 8:36 pm

So in a city of only 10,000 people there are surprisingly 6 or 7 Darts here! So we decided the Dart Drivers should hang out and go for a cruise. Well sadly only 3 of us made the first cruise.

Although the cruise had some problems.

First off, I had just finished washing my car. Two minutes later driving down the road, this teen looked out of the passenger window and seen me two car lengths behind. Next thing I know a Tim Hortons coffee cup comes flying out of the passenger window and hits my car spray coffee onto the hood, windshield, and up onto the roof. When this happened instinctively I put my brakes on and they kept speeding off down the highway. I reported it to the RCMP but since the only description was a "Black Ford Pickup" there isn't much to go on. Think it's time to buy a dashcam.

The second incident happened to a friend's Dart. We decided to stop and eat. Just as he pulled into the parking space we heard a "ting ting ting" and then his front right brake locked up. After crawling under the car we found a bolt to his brake system lying in the wheel of the car (thus the ting ting ting sound as it rolled around). So we broke out some tools and put it back where it belonged and that solved the problem. Although now he's going to go recheck all the bolts on both sides to make sure.

Other than that it was a beautiful day and a wonderful cruise.

Picture doesn't show the full injustice. Windshield was covered and even had it on the roof.
Dart Drivers, first cruise Xt0S7Ry

Cruising around town.
Dart Drivers, first cruise 7jpNhgv

So much fun cruising with other Darts!
Dart Drivers, first cruise Rxqu0gg

Three nice asses.
Dart Drivers, first cruise XQ7YQEB

Three Beautiful ladies!
Dart Drivers, first cruise V27FQqZ

Something interesting. The '68 GTS is a Survivor, 100% original. The '67 GT is semi modified (sort of a GTS clone and has a 340), and my fully modified '71 Swinger!
Dart Drivers, first cruise NI3fCFA
Drache
Drache
Admin

http://www.mopar-eh.ca

Back to top Go down

Dart Drivers, first cruise Empty Re: Dart Drivers, first cruise

Post by smoken340 Sun May 10, 2015 5:11 am

I think that I would have seen what that pick-up had under the hood, and my tire iron would have found out what that teens head was made of. Some nice looking Darts.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today.......

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered And Respected
smoken340
smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by Drache Sun May 10, 2015 6:33 am

smoken340 wrote:I think that I would have seen what that pick-up had under the hood, and my tire iron would have found out what that teens head was made of. Some nice looking Darts.

When the coffee hit, I couldn't see out of my windshield so I had slammed on the brakes. They had used that time to make a speedy getaway down a gravel road.
Drache
Drache
Admin

http://www.mopar-eh.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 Sun May 10, 2015 6:56 am

3 fine examples for Abody's. Looks like you had a great day cruising. Too bad about the shit heads tossing coffee on your car.
Grumpy427
Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by DVJohn Thu May 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Great looking trio.......

Glad that azzhole didnt ruin your day................
DVJohn
DVJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL Fri May 15, 2015 6:03 am

If those guys were avid coffee drinkers they probably sped to the nearest coffee shop. Too bad about the mess on your car though. Ah well, it at least washes off, but then there is that elbow grease we all use after a wash. Personally I never wash my car. It's last wash job was probably before I stopped driving it before the rebuild, like 15 years ago. All I use now is instant detailer, was Mothers Showtime but last few years it has been "Turtle wax" ice synthetic spray detailer and I find it does a fine job.
JGL
JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down