Good Morning Thread

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Morning Thread

Post by smoken340 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:48 am

anlauto wrote:Taking two sets of Cuda seats to my guy today to get recovered, and picking up my AAR seats. Crisp cold day here in Southern Ontario

anlauto, do you have a good upholstery shop that you can recommend to those of us that could use a little help in that area. My car has buckets out of a 71, and I'd like to recover them with 72 style covers. However the bottom foam is different from 71 to 72. Not sure if a shop could produce the proper foam required.

Cherish Yesterday. Dream for Tomorrow. Live for Today

MOPAR
Massivly Over Powerd And Respected

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:54 am

Got up late so never had a chance to say good morning, got up, had breakfast and then I was off the do errands, had to pick up a receipt for the Blue Cross medical insurance, my sandblasted RPM intake manifold(they did a good job), picked up my son's jacket, went to KIA for info and finally something for Valentines day. Now I am home for the rest of the day but it won't be a quiet one, we have an upcoming party here Saturday night. Maybe next week I will have a chance to start painting my intake.
Jean-Guy

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am

JGL wrote:Got up late so never had a chance to say good morning, got up, had breakfast and then I was off the do errands, had to pick up a receipt for the Blue Cross medical insurance, my sandblasted RPM intake manifold(they did a good job), picked up my son's jacket, went to KIA for info and finally something for Valentines day. Now I am home for the rest of the day but it won't be a quiet one, we have an upcoming party here Saturday night. Maybe next week I will have a chance to start painting my intake.
Jean-Guy

I was starting to wonder what happened to you today. Post a couple of pictures of the intake, before blast, after blast and of coarse after paint. Enjoy the party.

MOPAR

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:47 am

Good morning everybody, today I believe I am first to speak up.
JG

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:17 am

Good Morning Jean-Guy, Dan and everyone else. Looks like snow here today. yeesh enough shoot that groundhog.lol

Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:04 am

smoken340 wrote:
anlauto wrote:Taking two sets of Cuda seats to my guy today to get recovered, and picking up my AAR seats. Crisp cold day here in Southern Ontario

anlauto, do you have a good upholstery shop that you can recommend to those of us that could use a little help in that area. My car has buckets out of a 71, and I'd like to recover them with 72 style covers. However the bottom foam is different from 71 to 72. Not sure if a shop could produce the proper foam required.

My guy lives in Burlington right down by the lake near Bur-Oak Drive. He works out of a shop at home as a side gig. I've known him for 30+ years, real great quality work. I will never use anybody else. You would have to be willing to bring your seats to him.

anlauto

http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:07 am

Well...It's Friday the 13th...Not sure I should get out of bed lol!
However my wife is off to work and the kids are home from school on a PA day again....Might take in SpongeBob the movie this afternoon....
Then tonight we're going out for dinner then we've got tickets for THE HARLEM GLOGETROTTERS Basketball tonight.

anlauto

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:11 am

Sounds like a full day. lol give the kids $20 send them to Tim's to grab you coffee. Play it safe stay in bed till noon.lol

Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:16 am

Might take in SpongeBob the movie this afternoon. 49 years old and you still like sponge Bob! If you like that sort of thing then go for it.

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:42 am

JGL wrote:Might take in SpongeBob the movie this afternoon. 49 years old and you still like sponge Bob! If you like that sort of thing then go for it.

I don't really "like it" but my kids are 10 & 12 and they get a kick out of it...Most movies like that hide some adult humour in there too, so I don't mind spending the afternoon with my kids. geek

anlauto

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:12 am

Good morning all,putting another day in at work. Everyone have a great day

MOPAR

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:29 am

anlauto wrote:
JGL wrote:Might take in SpongeBob the movie this afternoon. 49 years old and you still like sponge Bob! If you like that sort of thing then go for it.

I don't really "like it" but my kids are 10 & 12 and they get a kick out of it...Most movies like that hide some adult humour in there too, so I don't mind spending the afternoon with my kids. geek
The things we do for the kids...oh well, keeps us young

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:17 pm

[quote="anlauto
My guy lives in Burlington right down by the lake near Bur-Oak Drive. He works out of a shop at home as a side gig. I've known him for 30+ years, real great quality work. I will never use anybody else. You would have to be willing to bring your seats to him.[/quote]

Maybe you could find out if you can pass along his contact information to me. My part time job is at Trafalger Rd and The QEW. So taking my seats to him wouldn't be an issue.

MOPAR

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by 66 Dartman on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:14 am

Morning all, More white shit fell last night,It's clean the driveway again and then i get to work on the Dart for the rest of the day.
Ed.

66 Dartman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:41 am

Good Morning everyone. -36 here this morning. I think i am just going to stay in where its warm today.

Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 am

Good morning all, was -23 at some point before I got up, its nice and sunny for now, going to get dumped on tomorrow, up to 50 cm of great fresh snow to be added to the already accumulated 300 cm. Where are we supposed to put this oncoming snow?????

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:44 am

JGL wrote:Good morning all, was -23 at some point before I got up, its nice and sunny for now, going to get dumped on tomorrow, up to 50 cm of great fresh snow to be added to the already accumulated 300 cm. Where are we supposed to put this oncoming snow?????

That's insane!

Woodie

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:48 am

Yea...Looks like more shovelling Mad ....but on a happier note....

I bought the wife a nice Valentine's Day card and a small box of her favorite chocolates....Left it on the desk for here in the morning when she woke up...

I got nothing....no card even....only the excuse that "she thought we weren't exchanging cards"... lol!

That puts me in the good books king

anlauto

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:51 am

Maybe you could find out if you can pass along his contact information to me. My part time job is at Trafalger Rd and The QEW. So taking my seats to him wouldn't be an issue.

PM sent drunken

anlauto

Back to top Go down

Post by smoken340 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:09 am

Morning all, just got back from a 2 hour walk with my dog. It's minus 9 with a wind chill of minus 15. So compared to the past few days its Balmy outside today. Going to be a busy day today. I'm painting every room in my house, so I'm doing one every weekend. Alan, Thanks for the info.
JGL, please don't take this the wrong way, but better you guys with the snow problem than us. lol.
Woodie, good to have you join us.

MOPAR

smoken340

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 am

And Coyote Jack which lives just outside St John NB is going to get his share too but not quite as bad as us.
Thankfully I bought a new snow blower 2 years ago and it the best one I had yet. It will probably get to see some action over the weekend and Monday.
Oh I forgot a slight detail: wind gusts of 75 km/h just in case things get kind of dull.
J-G

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by anlauto on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:26 am

With wind chill...-30 tonight Embarassed

anlauto

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 am

I sold my Eddy carb this morning so I can buy myself a present today lol going to go down to the stero shop today and test drive speakers and a new amp!

Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by JGL on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:22 am

Woodie wrote:
JGL wrote:Good morning all, was -23 at some point before I got up, its nice and sunny for now, going to get dumped on tomorrow, up to 50 cm of great fresh snow to be added to the already accumulated 300 cm. Where are we supposed to put this oncoming snow?????

That's insane!

The insane part is that we did not have a white Christmas, all this snow fell after the first two weeks of January to the first week of Feb. In three weeks we accumulated as much snow as we usually get from December to March/April. In a normal winter we get about 200 cm of snow but now we have close to 300. The weatherman wrote this morning on the newspaper, "it will be a nasty one".

Last edited by JGL on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)

JGL

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy427 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:27 am

Windy as shit here today, so something is coming our way? get some new weather by noon.lol

Grumpy427

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top